Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

err has the Pluto Junction on Uranus "Intercept 3 signals at Caelus" not been fixed.. i have done this 4 times and I do not like Archwing at the best of time and it still says 0/1  Staying for 3 signals is a pain but i need to proceed to get the chroma nut to finish the Chroma build?

edit  fifth time a winner !

Edited by Madas007

1 hour ago, Madas007 said:

err has the Pluto Junction on Uranus "Intercept 3 signals at Caelus" not been fixed.. i have done this 4 times and I do not like Archwing at the best of time and it still says 0/1  Staying for 3 signals is a pain but i need to proceed to get the chroma nut to finish the Chroma build?

It's sort of painful and boring too, I'm in my way of farming chroma's parts and doing just as the Junction requirements ask, but as this fellow Tenno i've done Caelus almost 20 times without any of those counting on. What am I supossed to do?, is it another mission?, can it be any other Archwing Interception?

Also it woulda be great if Chroma's General BP dropped in a Junction or planet or somewhere apart of the adventure because, you know... It's Bugged... 

14 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

yeah still watching teams and soloes including myself desperately try to find a way to make the pod work for the reactor in the ceres casta invasion, meanwhile somehow grineer is at 76.4% and growing.  dat capsule launch failure though

Uh you abort and restart until you get a map without the pod. There are three different ways to cross from Grineer to corpus, it's random. the pod isn't in all of them. My group aborted the invasion only twice to get the reactor.

22 hours ago, Novarg said:

Wait, so...you get the blueprint from the quest, but the parts you get from junctions? Huh...Sorry for the offtopic, but which one gives you the parts for chroma then? I can't find them on the map for the life of me.

And yeah, just did another batch of scans on Mars. Can confirm - doesn't count...

Yo Dude, Dont know if someone has already replied on your matter but I'd like to inform you that for CHROMA and LIMBO you get the parts by completing junctions and particular missions located in some planets which you need look out by yourself. Its not hard to find like knowing what relic drops where which is completely uncertain and moreover the missions are named on their parts so its pretty clear to find.

CHROMA Parts Drop Location

Hope it'll help you a bit...!!

Regards

Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE

Anyone found the Mesa Specter kind of tough to kill ?  

Also when I left that mission junction,  as as I was only in Nekros with Santis Tigris and it bounced off Mesa with no damage, the game dropped me out to login screen and did the old favourite "Login failed check your info" crap.  (my personal worst bug this game has)..

i dont know if de is aware of it but i have a feeling that some drops are bugged. if been trying to drop a ruinous extension mod from the jackal, but all i ever get is blunderbuss. and after 20 +- trys i feel like i schould have rop atleast one of the other mods in his drop table

There are 2, in my opinion, essential issues that needs to be addressed:

1. It is impossible to select between missions on the same node. Wanted to do the main mission, but could only choose invasion alert.

2. It is impossible to check and make sure what relics (is it F2 or S1, refined or not) players equipped before fissure mission and if they equipped it. I'd say they could act the same way as Dragon Keys, which everyone can see. 

19 hours ago, kingrobert3600 said:

rthank you for all the hotfix's.

after the hotfix did all of "The new strange" all i got was the chroma blueprint, and i asked a friend how to get the parts to build him he sayed the quest should give them as well. so my point is this im missing the chorma systems, chroma neuroptics chroma chassis, where can i find or get these?

Dude

May be just may be your answer is hidden inside the link provided below

CHROMA Parts Drop Locations :D Cheers

Regards

Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

Yo Dude, Dont know if someone has already replied on your matter but I'd like to inform you that for CHROMA and LIMBO you get the parts by completing junctions and particular missions located in some planets which you need look out by yourself. Its not hard to find like knowing what relic drops where which is completely uncertain and moreover the missions are named on their parts so its pretty clear to find.

CHROMA Parts Drop Location

Hope it'll help you a bit...!!

Regards

Ahmad

Somebody replied, yes, but not that detailed. Thanks a lot, man!

Edited by Novarg

7 minutes ago, Novarg said:

Somebody replied, yes, but not that detailed. Thanks a lot, man!

Sorry to hear that I couldn't come up with much help to you. I think you can click on that link I provided to get the details you want or simply let me know what else would make it more clearer to you...!!

Regards

Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE

On 7/13/2016 at 4:58 AM, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

As an extra, we really need a fix on the mission selection - since we cannot select Nightmare, and we cannot choose between normal missions/ alerts/ sorties and invasions.

I also believe for the fissures that, when they spawn in the void, there should be an easier way to distinguish which enemies we must kill. Since the Fissure Corrupted blend with the normal Void enemies, complicating the mission.

Well said, the mission selection need not be pretty, just make a popup like the previous is enough. For the fissure, i dont really mind if tons of bombard + nullifier coming out, but at least locked down the area so that only corrupted enemies spawned from the breach? Imagine that, very unlikely, Loka or Stalker spawned at the same time, uh-oh?

On 7/13/2016 at 6:32 AM, OkamiMilo said:

Plox gib bak old void ;w;

Srysly DE. Please, give back the OLD VOID. This new void missions with new system is just too complicated. DE c'mon... WHY

What is it exactly you are finding complicated? I found it pretty easy so I don't know what you mean. Maybe you could explain what trouble you're having?

On 12.7.2016 at 11:02 PM, OkamiMilo said:

Plox gib bak old void ;w;

Srysly DE. Please, give back the OLD VOID. This new void missions with new system is just too complicated. DE c'mon... WHY

100% agree. As a rank 22 Vet i can say this new update is the worst thing ever happend to warframe.