Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

Could i get an explanation why my PhysX wont work? Bought a new MSI GTX 1070 before the Specters of the Rail update, and i was so happy to be enable it after using a amd card. But then after specters of the rail, i couldn't enable it anymore. I don't know if i should bring up this problem here or make a ticket but i just wanted to point this out since im not the only one to encounter this problem.

you missed several key things:

1) melee was nerfed with out warning: basically it feels like i'm getting frozen on the spot when i attack

2) void farming needs to return

3) some warframe icons in the arsenal look like the normal equivalent instead of the prime edition

I think one of the most crucial issues you should give priority to, is the bug in which a player gets stuck in the misson results screen, being forced to Alt+F4 to close the game. This is actually dangerous, as it has caused mission rewards to be entirely lost (sometimes we get the rewards; doesn't happen every time). It has happened to me and clan members as well, even after you said you fixed it in a previous hotfix. Please revise said fix.

FIX YOUR JV MISSION! GAME CRASH MAKES THE MODE IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE!

In addition how about giving us 150 cap on the void tracers??? I got 98/100 today and 97/100 yesterday. Very annoying when this happens because I'm losing approx 15-25 tracers in the next run!

Whilst you're at it how about getting yourselves a public test server so we don't have to put up with so much crap that should have already been tested?? #JustSayin'

Aside from the archwing rework, everything else is a fantastic change.

+0.5

Edited by Rykarix

Quick reminder:

Also, something I just noticed right now: when trying to buy sentinel "wings" cosmetics in the market, the diorama only shows one wing equipped.

With even more issues out of the way,, could you take a look at the old "deploy extractor" button that's blinking in the new starmap ?

Thanks. Keep up the good work !

Six hotfixes in and still no decency to tell us that Archwing slots now need to be purchased. First of all, who was the one who thought it'd be acceptable to make something we'd been given for free for over a year cost plat and not tell us about it, and secondly, who was the one who put that through and expected to not get any negative feedback?

You're making a terrible decision, DE. Charging money for something that was free without telling your customers will only lead to more trust issues down the line. The best thing to do at this point would be to remove the plat costs and refund those who bought the slots and return the weapons/Archwings to those who sold them to make extra space. After all, who would willingly buy slots for such an unpopular and motion sickness inducing game mode?

1 minute ago, tifanator said:

What bug? Am I missing something here?

Nyx Prime's image is regular Nyx, and Nova Prime's image is regular Nova. All in all, not something that should take priority over the plethora of actual game breaking bugs.

3 minutes ago, TheONLYHamster said:

you missed several key things:

1) melee was nerfed with out warning: basically it feels like i'm getting frozen on the spot when i attack

2) void farming needs to return

3) some warframe icons in the arsenal look like the normal equivalent instead of the prime edition

The melee thing was just fixed in this hotfix, read the notes.

2 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

Six hotfixes in and still no decency to tell us that Archwing slots now need to be purchased. First of all, who was the one who thought it'd be acceptable to make something we'd been given for free for over a year cost plat and not tell us about it, and secondly, who was the one who put that through and expected to not get any negative feedback?

You're making a terrible decision, DE. Charging money for something that was free without telling your customers will only lead to more trust issues down the line. The best thing to do at this point would be to remove the plat costs and refund those who bought the slots and return the weapons/Archwings to those who sold them to make extra space. After all, who would willingly buy slots for such an unpopular and motion sickness inducing game mode?

Nyx Prime's image is regular Nyx, and Nova Prime's image is regular Nova. All in all, not something that should take priority over the plethora of actual game breaking bugs.

Not an priority, no, but still something that needs fixing after the patch

5 minutes ago, Rykarix said:

Whilst you're at it how about getting yourselves a public test server so we don't have to put up with so much crap that should have already been tested?? #JustSayin'

We are the test server... the test server for consoles.