Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

The UI seems to flicker with every tick while waiting for the mission launch.

The Archwing map never trully represented the 3d model and enviroment.  I personaly think that a 1D map can't respresent a 3D envoriment like that, neither can a 2D map without some creative solution. Maybe Super Marion style. 

I miss the fact that my Archwing doesn't jump from one enemy to the next without me moving towards the enemy when it is close.

I never noticed until now but the camera is always on the right on my frame when he is on the ship ...

Still needs to fix the matter of dealing that you cannot select the normal node if a syndicate mission is present for that node, since the syndicate mission WILL always be prioritized over the normal node and the whole issue with the new 'Archwing' causing motion sickness for people (also make it not so zoomed into the warframe / archwing itself).

Still no fix for the End Mission Menu glitching at the end of the mission and later bugging the whole game, forcing you to restart!

P.S. please bring back Void. From first hand experience  can tell you the game isnt fun anymore...

Just now, Trizion said:

Still needs to fix the matter of dealing that you cannot select the normal node if a syndicate mission is present for that node, since the syndicate mission WILL always be prioritized over the normal node and the whole issue with the new 'Archwing' causing motion sickness for people (also make it not so zoomed into the warframe / archwing itself).

Correct points Sir. Lets hope they look into this

Still no fix for:

Archwing six-axis control being A$$ (added inertia making flying very sloppy, no roll keys)
Archwing camera being A$$ (please give me my old camera back, or I will forever ignore this gametype - and I used to be one of its biggest fans)
Tiles underneath alerts or invasions being 100% inaccessible, making certain junction requirements impossible to obtain until the alert/invasion disappears. 

Edited by YgramulWhoIsMany

20 minutes ago, Saadox said:

Please bring the void farming  back :( , the whole warframe fun was based on the void farming , the game is not addictive anymore and so fun like before the update

You can still void farm - there is a void 'planet' of sorts exactly the same as the previous Tower keys

Fix: not being able to chose between a mission on a node with Alert, Sortie, Syndicate etc.

Fix: "stuck in sitting position" after finishing mission. Press Esc to unstuck.

Fix: mission progress screen on loading screen.

Fix: the amount of :credits: earned per mission.

Fix: Random disappearing menu (the one with Profile Icon, My Profile/Leave Group) in upper left corner that prevents to do anything. The only way is good old Alt+F4.

Edited by TheHun7er

10 minutes ago, TheONLYHamster said:

Nova Prime has normal nova icon not prime icon

i noticed this with Mag Prime, Vauban Prime and Volt Prime

I got to ask one thing really quick. In your game do these Frames in question have a skin equipped because if they do that is why. As the Sotr update made it where the icon changes depending on the skin you have equipped.

Market = now perfect

Sorties = perfect

Junctions = seems to be perfect

Exit dojo = still stuck on floor & Menu is disabled = ALT + F4

Interact with kitty = still interacting with the ship floor  74aed67f24924d61950cb6684fcd0a4b.jpg

Void Fiss 90% display stuck  = not tested yet

Since SotR 4 the Phobos junction is marked as done, however I haven't ever been inside. So I can't go in because it thinks I've already beaten it.

Probably because it hadn't counted closed LITH fissures before update 4, and after the update it counted them all and set the junction as complete. 

28 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

So, explain to me like I am 3 year old. What the hell do you want to buff in ulti CC frame?

i dont get how ppls can find fun to play a frame that just shut downs entire map

Volt ult should have more interaction

also look they gave us movable shield that Volt simply cant use due to ridiculous amount of energy it drains

the rework is just garbage in my eyes

1. Can u please fix the grineer offencive mission which finishes with capsule? while its impossible to finish that missions cause capsules doesnt launches.

2. Where all my ducats dissapeared after patch? Had 300 before and now its 0! Can u please solve that ? While its merchant after 2 days.

3.  We really need a fix on the mission selection - since we cannot select Nightmare, and we cannot choose between normal missions/ alerts/ sorties and invasions.

TY DE and keep up the good work!

Edited by Pr3t3nd3r