Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

yeah just experienced the desync fun robbing me.

run a t1 fissure, clear, select reward comes up someone has soma prime bp, everyone selects, timer runs down, player who had the relic leaves, rewards pop during load transition - i get boar prime receiver instead, with no choice in the matter.

seriously i think on top of everything else that is where i say fk this new system. find some way to stop people intentionally and unintentionally trolling the hell out of us with this mess, please, ffs.

Edited by steelblueskies
mispart

2 hours ago, superbot34 said:

Digital Extremes To-Do List: High Priority Bugs Over a Month Old

>fixed tesla dealing base damage for clients

>fixed energy colors on most glowing weapons to combine colors visually on hover, showing false colors until actually selected

>fixed sigils using default blue colors when energy color of warframe is set to default regardless of actual energy color

>fixed ability colors changing to blue when using focus abilities in a mission temporarily

>fixed mind controlled techs and fusion moas spawning hostile units

>fixed units spawned by mind controlled unit becoming hostile when unit is killed prematurely

>fixed Tentacle swarm stretching and glitching enemies into the environment, causing freezing and crashing

>fixed vauban noggle helmet being washed out compared to body

>fixed unstable menus causing elements to flash in and out of view when they are supposed to be hidden by the top or bottom of a scrolling area

>fixed launcher going to new page when update fails and refuses to tell the user it has restarted the update

>fixed prisma arrows causing rakta cernos to change it's appearance and look to normal cernos

:)

DE, please don't fix any of these as they such low priority compared to Gamebreaking bugs affecting actually playing rather the aesthetics.

I appreciate the hotfix DE, but the bug with the Junction at Jupiter still exists. The bug in question is that the Junction requires successfully performing 3 data extractions on a Spy mission on Jupiter, but the task is not being registered as complete by the Junction's task list. Otherwise, keep up the great work DE!

The new void relic thing is extremely confusing. How do I unlock the void relic refinement? I did not get the void relic segment after completing all missions in Mars junction.  Scratch that. I didn't realize that "Mars Junction" was a mission itself. Now I got the segment.

BKjiIUY.jpg

pd78set.jpg

Edited by carnaga
problem solved

Still waiting for a better increase to the Kavat dna drop chance. Did 10 Derelict Exterminates in a row scanning Kavats for ONE DNA strand... 10 missions. That's too grindy considering they are supposed to be a big feature of this update. Increase the drop chance and increase the amount of Kavat spawns per mission. I know you doubled the drop rate but 2x a crap chance = still a pretty crappy chance. It should be 40% or so, not 12%

Dear DE,

Wanted to bring your attention to something with Archwing.

On the Grineer Exterminate mission on Mars, sometimes the game would spawn 66~72 enemies but sometimes it would spawn 92!! Many times I am running these missions solo to get the max XP out of it and am not complaining about the extra XP I get from more enemies, but for newer players they might get murdered when all the enemies are surrounding you.

Please try and get better balance on enemy spawn rates and numbers on the archwing missions.

This SS is from after Hotfix 6:

kFSqRNy.jpg

Can you spot the missing components for that Chroma Mark? Yes, people with the Chroma Mark BP yet no Scorched Bacon or Chroma Signal need a script run to give those to us. Otherwise, we can't complete The New Strange.

3 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

As an extra, we really need a fix on the mission selection - since we cannot select Nightmare, and we cannot choose between normal missions/ alerts/ sorties and invasions.

I also believe for the fissures that, when they spawn in the void, there should be an easier way to distinguish which enemies we must kill. Since the Fissure Corrupted blend with the normal Void enemies, complicating the mission.

The Fissure Corrupted are yellow and glowy.

Tengo unos problemas con los Kavats, estas mascotas le falta mas reaccion de seguir a su maestro, puedo estar a 500 metros y ellos no dejan de luchar hasta que no hallan mas enemigos teniendo un gran porcentaje  de terminar muriendo, cuando hagan otra revicion espero que arreglen un poco eso. Lo demas genial, bastante refrescante el cambio. 

Okina seems to have had its damage nerfed by more than 1/3 base damage is now 0.5 Impact 4.5 puncture 5.0 slash.

This was not listed in your notes please confirm if its a UI bug or intentional killing of a weapon no-one was using because of the melee movement issue.

Upon their release they had a base damage of 2.0 impact 18.0 puncture 20.0 slash.

Edited by Otis.Driftwood