Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Sennera said:

This SS is from after Hotfix 6:

kFSqRNy.jpg

Can you spot the missing components for that Chroma Mark? Yes, people with the Chroma Mark BP yet no Scorched Bacon or Chroma Signal need a script run to give those to us. Otherwise, we can't complete The New Strange.

THE HECK IS THAT?!

Hey i found a weird bug... Go to Jupiter on the Star chart and click the Ceres junction... your head does a barrel roll! (insert starfox meme) You guys don't really have to fix this (it is preeetty great) but it doesn't look like it's supposed to happen.

6 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

As an extra, we really need a fix on the mission selection - since we cannot select Nightmare, and we cannot choose between normal missions/ alerts/ sorties and invasions.

I also believe for the fissures that, when they spawn in the void, there should be an easier way to distinguish which enemies we must kill. Since the Fissure Corrupted blend with the normal Void enemies, complicating the mission.

Looks like this "hotfix" has introduced new bugs in the chat system.

In trade system, when a Prime frame is directly linked, and it's not the first item in a message, the "blue text" extends to the remainder of the message now, and clicking on the (broken) link crashes the game.

My 2 cents,

I think this sums up some of my first reactions to all the new Railing.

v1BYlGA.jpg

I think it is also all the new stuff people need to adjust to, but I do miss the old Void you know.

Keep up the good stuff and maybe consider a bit of Void on every planet or/and a way to link the relics in chat [meso V1].

Cheers.

hello rebecca

- Fixed missing sounds for various Star Chart elements like Resource Extractors and node pulses.

could we maybe remove that thumping sound when zoomed on planets its really Really annoying.

Edited by WhiteGemini

I have an issue. I got on this morning (Tuesday July 12) and the game worked perfectly. Then all of a sudden hotfix 6 got deployed so I closed my game and re-opened it to patch. It patched extremely slow (despite my connection to everywhere else being flawless) at like 3kb/s when i got 20mbps. But once it finished patching it got stuck on "checking for new content" until it finally failed. I tried it like 5 times and it kept doing that. So I verified files on steam, literally re-downloaded the whole game and tried to verify through the launcher afterward. It got eternally stuck on verifying files until it failed to verify time after time (this happened to my wife too on her PC, same house). It just won't let us play the game now no matter what we do. We have given it at least 12 hrs to fix itself but still nothing. My two friends say they can login just fine. What should I do?

I'm really confused because nobody else seems to be having this issue besides us.

8 hours ago, Jade-Lotus said:

Thanks guys!

Still some issues I know of (no rush) (I may add more if I find them):

• You can't see sortie rewards and what season we're in.
  • Archwing is too floaty and you drift too much, which is problematic on maps like the corpus ships where you need some precise movement. Furthermore there's no button to re-orient yourself quickly enough for most situations. (No Archwing weapons reload manually right?)
  • And you still cannot select certain missions when fissures, alerts, and invasions take their node.
  • Text from the starchart overlays the clan interface when you select the dojo on the starchart.
  • The new operator face blending doesn't seem to stick, and actually seems to use a completely different face from the two you chose to blend with.

Thank you once again for all the work you guys have been putting in, I really do appreciate the time and effort everyone has given us!

Also, 

• cant it be made so that we can see the resource drops of the planet just from the starchart instead of needing to zoom in and hovering at the extractor icon?
  • sometimes, my warframe sits after leaving the dojo, unable to move unless pressing esc. (cant remember if this also happens after finishing a mission)
  • in fullscreen, sometimes im stuck at the mission result screen, cant press exit or repeat mission but somehow still can use chat. (had to force close the game)

Cant remember if there is anything else but this one does "bug" me sometimes :^). Anyway thank you so much DE for an amazing job with the update :))).

30 minutes ago, Miskovsky said:

Where are the dragon key blueprints? They're no longer in stores.

Dragon keys are now in clan dojo, at the solar rail lab bench, so now you need to research them before buying their bp's

4-10 void tracers per 1 run mission is intended?

because it hell grind for rare part much more than before

like x2-x4 more missions run now..

if you use matchmaking instead clan\static team (they have big advantage over random players)

Edited by ScorpyX