Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just For Laughs. New Warframe Game. (Edited For Thse Not Getting The Sarcasm)

ChaotikDreamz

I just can't get over this animation and it makes me laugh everytime i do it. So I decided to record it. Should possibly make a game of it and see who can get the most kills. BTW orthos is needed..

(EDIT)

Ok! Guess you all are not sensing the sarcasm in this post at all.

1: It's boredom

2: It's showing how stupid the stealth animation for the orthos is.

3: Figured we might as well have some fun with it.

4: Major point it's a bladed pole arm NOT A KAYAK PADDLE! Why is this weapon smacking enemies with the flat side of the wide blade.

5: Whack-A-Grineer is actually just funny smack them they flatting straight down then instantly stand up to then deflate with the new woooosh sound i mean come on who made that animation.

6: Point is a stealth kill animation should not be so horrible and unfitting to the weapon that it makes you laugh a stealth kill just make you go " wow that was f'n awesome.

So for your grander. I present Stealth animation and future warframe game Grineer Whack-A-Mole!!!!

Edited by ChaotikDreamz

I just can't get over this animation and it makes me laugh everytime i do it. So I decided to record it. Should possibly make a game of it and see who can get the most kills. BTW orthos is needed..

So for your grander. I present Stealth animation and future warframe game Grineer Whack-A-Mole!!!!

It made me lol'd...

Ok! Guess you all are not sensing the sarcasam in this post at all.

1: It's boredom

2: It's showing how stupid the stealth animation for the orthos is.

3: Figured we might as well have some fun with it.

4: Major point it's a bladed pole arm NOT A KAYAK PADDLE! Why is this weapon smacking enemies with the flat side of the wide blade.

5: Whack-A-Grineer is actually just funny smack them they flatting straight down then instantly stand up the deflate with the new woooosh sound i mean come on who made that animation.