Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤️❤️The Mark Of Athena recruitment thread. 2nd best/most active moon clan on Xbox one. with a great leadership installed into it . In arbiters covenant(very powerful alliance with many other active clans).❤️❤️

(XBOX)Death To AR

Hello all, death to ar here... I lead the clan that is in the title lol... We are a top 5 moon clan, with over 950 active members, and we always plan on growing even more all the time. We have a very nice dojo. and everyone here is family besides your alcoholic father.... He's not allowed here lol. we are in arbiters covenant(alliance) . This clan is about 10 months old and we plan on staying active till solar rails come back. Then we will take some solar rails to help fund stuff like research in the clan and decorations ^@^ message me on xbox 1 if your still interested 

as the title said very powerful and active alliance. Their is always someone to help. So if the clan happens to just be feeling lazy and you need help. Come ask me or ask the alliance chat.

Edited by (XB1)Death To AR
Update thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was in Mark of Athena yesterday, but I'm not anymore. I realize that I haven't always given the daily credit tribute, but I recently donated 25 neural sensors and 10 neurodes. I'll be donating regularly again August 28th, when I have reliable internet and the dojo doesn't keep rejecting me due to network failure. May I please rejoin?

Edited by (XB1)Zaildor