Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤️❤️The Mark Of Athena recruitment thread. 2nd best/most active moon clan on Xbox one. with a great leadership installed into it . In arbiters covenant(very powerful alliance with many other active clans).❤️❤️

(XBOX)Death To AR

I'm very happy I joined this clan. We may be at nearly 1000 people but nobody gets lost in the mix. This clan is extremely non-toxic and everyone can appreciate that when it comes to online games. As soon as I joined I realized that people will always be willing to help me with any problem. This is my little amazon review haha. 10/10 would join again. 

22 hours ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:
17 hours ago, (XB1)Hipstah Btah said:

I'm very happy I joined this clan. We may be at nearly 1000 people but nobody gets lost in the mix. This clan is extremely non-toxic and everyone can appreciate that when it comes to online games. As soon as I joined I realized that people will always be willing to help me with any problem. This is my little amazon review haha. 10/10 would join again. 

Thanks for the compliment I love reviews of my clan :)

Edited by (XB1)The Final Rumor

23 hours ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:

XD i wasn't trying to dis you lot i'm just saying There is still hope (Sorry for Dissing your alliance my bad ) :) 

It's ok 

18 hours ago, (XB1)Hipstah Btah said:

Thanks a lot. We try to make it as un toxic as possible. Praise Athena for granting us this power \(^~^)/

Well, I've been in this clan for a good while and I can say I love it here. I was in many other clans, even in some where they didn't accept any of your sh*t but Mark of Athena is my 'home'. In the game, at least. 

The leader aswell isn't one of those 'say another word and I whoop your..back' guys. (sup fab)

Taking jokes aside, he's one of the nicest and fair people I've seen so far and this is one tough clan. Nothing will take us down..Well, maybe warframe's fall but that won't happen for a while.

On November 4, 2016 at 5:38 PM, (XB1)PowerWalk53 said:

Well, I've been in this clan for a good while and I can say I love it here. I was in many other clans, even in some where they didn't accept any of your sh*t but Mark of Athena is my 'home'. In the game, at least. 

The leader aswell isn't one of those 'say another word and I whoop your..back' guys. (sup fab)

Taking jokes aside, he's one of the nicest and fair people I've seen so far and this is one tough clan. Nothing will take us down..Well, maybe warframe's fall but that won't happen for a while.

Love you bby. Thanks for the complement 

I just wanted to add my own two cents on why this clan is really great.

1. We have reasonable expectation of what members can be expected to give: 50k credits (3 DSS) a day is totally reasonable, versus something ridiculous like 50 Oxium or something.

2. We are united by a strong desire to be reasonable: When myself and other started to get too salty and obnoxious about politics in the clan chat, some piped up with a simple "Tone it down guys". It was good to have that reminder, and have it delivered in a reasonable tone versus an all-caps or sharp rebuke.

3. We have good systems in place to keep us on track: Whether it's raising the dojo trading tax to remind us to finish research, or the P & Prize contests as a reward for raising credits, the systems that Rumor (and others) have to keep our eyes on the prize and our heads in the game are effective, fair, and fun.

Great job creating a clan that's a great place for everyone from casual to obsessive members. It's a fun place, a fair place, and a strong community.