Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant unlock/ access phobos= stuck in 4 planets

Chepyy

Question

so im pretty much stuck in 4 planents since phobo wont unlock no matter what ive already completed the tasks required for the junction all 3 of them have the green checkmarks and everything but it still wont let me do the junction and i cant go anywhere else since other planets require stuff from phobos to unlock them... some others reuqires meso fissures etc wich i cant do because i dont have the planets unlocked becuuse of this phobo problem anyone knows how to fix this or if im missing something 

PICTURE:  https://gyazo.com/04aaa6437d04750f5c5c7ac06cfa39e5

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

7 answers to this question

From your screenshot I can see you have not unlocked Gradivus in order to get to the junction first. Complete the mission there and you will further expand where you can go. The reason it is blinking like that is because that's not complete yet. Your map should look a lot like this when finished.

7XGGzxq.jpg

Notice how only Kadesh is lit up with the  blue blinking diamond shape? Only place I have never completed, it is a dark sector anyway. Everything else is completed showing the small white diamond shape to signify this.