The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You are all blinded

pagepro

19 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

the funny thing is that i grinded 500+ ducats with this new system as apposed to the couple of hour grinding the old system only to get 200 ducats at most before I got bored/sick of the void tileset over and over and over again.

To be fair, Endless T4 Interceptions were AMAZING for ducat farming, at least for me. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

Again OP? Really?

What did I tell you in your last thread about this? I don't enjoy being dictated to and told what I should/should not enjoy. I am however open to discussion, something which you don't seem to enjoy.

Throw some hard facts my way as opposed too "OH NO! BUGS HAPPENED AND HERES SOME ARGUABLE OPINIONS I HAVE THAT IN NO WYA REFLECT ACTUAL FACTS!", and then we might make some progress.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

21 minutes ago, Govictory said:

another one

oh well

old void, t4 had the 3 times damage so unless you were a hyper tank or ivara you were deleted by a stray bombard missle that was shot at you from two rooms down around 35 minutes in a survival

also i rather have higher drop chances than old void, i wasted over 500 t3 exterminate keys trying to get one nyx chasis, guess what still no nyx chasis but i have hopes of getting one now since stuff i had from old void are hard to get now

yes credits got gutted but i have a 4 forma ember prime so if need credits i solo serchura and leave at 5 waves, each run is like 3 minutes 

i always hated archwing, always will till we have mini robotic ardvarchs that operate like carrier for AW

Draco is gone, go play spy missions and get good

ARE YOU REALLY TRASHING ON KAVATS WITH OUT TRYING THEM OUT????

imma leave this here, because this shows how "useless" they are

Hide contents

...i want one. right now.

Just now, Senketsu_ said:

the funny thing is that i grinded 500+ ducats with this new system as apposed to the couple of hour grinding the old system only to get 200 ducats at most before I got bored/sick of the void tileset over and over and over again.

Eh. You gotta balance it out with how easy it is to get a specific part that you want now. Plus DE is gonna (probably) balance out ducat prices on Baro.

1 hour ago, pagepro said:

You are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

You say that the new system is better because you get prime parts faster. Alright but lets ask ourselves why DE simply didn't up the drop chance on everything in the void?

If you could choose between a higher drop chance in the old void that was = to the drop chance that we receive from relics now which would you prefer?

Can you honestly say that this new void fissure crap is more entertaining than the old void?

-We also didn't have our keys converted correctly. 

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Archwing is unplayable on corpus nodes and the Jordas verdict raid phase 3.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

We are not blinded, those that only complain without giving constructive feedback are blinded, you know that all the good mechanics that you like or you liked were that good because someone else gave constructive feedback instead of just complaining on how the game die?

This kind of thread are those useless thread that doesn't make the game better, you only expose bad points of the game and don't give tips on how make it better.

Changes always are good if the players gives constructive feedback instead of useless complaint.

Edited by chofranc

3 minutes ago, Terror-Of-Death said:

Eh. You gotta balance it out with how easy it is to get a specific part that you want now. Plus DE is gonna (probably) balance out ducat prices on Baro.

..."Hopefully", not "probably", in my honest opinion, but yeah. :D

4 minutes ago, Terror-Of-Death said:

thats what im saying its easier and more fun to farm ducats in the new system, as opposed to the horrendously boring and repetative old system.

6 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

To be fair, Endless T4 Interceptions were AMAZING for ducat grinding, at least for me. :3

yeah i personally hated running the old system no matter what mission it was. it was such a chore. so i just stopped farming primes all together. that is until this update.

im not saying you are wrong, or that you are right. This is just a very weird time to be posting this type of complaint when literally every single patch notes thread (when the changes are good or bad) "THANK YOU DE" "I LOVE YOU DE" "THANKS FOR THOSE NERFS DE" "HAVE MY BABIES DE" "YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING DE"

Just a strange timing for this. 

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

yeah i personally hated running the old system no matter what mission it was. it was such a chore. so i just stopped farming primes all together. that is until this update.

Well, I can understand that.

It's natural for us to feel differently about things, since we are all different individuals after all. :D

Edited by NativeKiller

42 minutes ago, pagepro said:

You are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

You say that the new system is better because you get prime parts faster. Alright but lets ask ourselves why DE simply didn't up the drop chance on everything in the void?

If you could choose between a higher drop chance in the old void that was = to the drop chance that we receive from relics now which would you prefer?

Can you honestly say that this new void fissure crap is more entertaining than the old void?

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

Tenno have some points there

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

thats what im saying its easier and more fun to farm ducats in the new system, as opposed to the horrendously boring and repetative old system.

Ah, my bad. WTB reading comprehension skills.

3 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

..."Hopefully", not "probably", in my honest opinion, but yeah. :D

We'll only have to wait til Friday to find out when our favourite friend visits us.

yGRJgVS.gif

Just now, Terror-Of-Death said:

We'll only have to wait til Friday to find out when our favourite friend visits us.

yGRJgVS.gif

Well...I hope he doesn't need more corporate finance (Baro). I dont wanna see prices raise to 1K ducats per items----> not to mention for salts

actual pic of OP 

c2d.gif

seriously, its fine to not like an update, but can we stop the doom and gloom "warframes dead" "rip warframe" "im leaving" etc. threads? Provide feedback in a good way that actually helps and gives a clear illustration of what can be changed 

I get the feeling 3/4 of the people making these threads havent played warframe long enough to have seen some of the past updates and things theyve messed up before then fixed or tweaked. Voice constructively and it will be considered and most likely fixed/tweaked, maybe not to exactly as you want but it will be. 

Edited by Echoa

4 minutes ago, Terror-Of-Death said:

yGRJgVS.gif

Well then...

Now I really am blinded...

3 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Okay seriously with all these complaints that have no constructive feed back, I have to say.

funny thing is, looking at his profile, i just realized that most of those threads was from him

6 minutes ago, Terror-Of-Death said:

yGRJgVS.gif

Wow, Pink Text is way prettier then Red Text! 

1 minute ago, Echoa said:

actual pic of OP 

c2d.gif

seriously, its fine to not like an update, but can we stop the doom and gloom "warframes dead" "rip warframe" "im leaving" etc. threads? Provide feedback in a good way that actually helps and gives a clear illustration of what can be changed? 

I get the feelinf 3/4 of the people making these threads havent played warframe long enough to have seen some of the past updates and things theyve messed up before then fixed or tweaked. Voice contructively and it will be considered and most likely fixed/tweaked, maybe to exactly as you want but it will be. 

tbh i do believe most the people who are complaining about this stuff got taxied for a large portion of their time in game or spammed draco mindlessly and then after a few months of that went into the void and did a t1 and were like "YEAH, i am gud at dis game" even though they don't know much about the game still

51 minutes ago, pagepro said:

You may find it crazy that people are so quick to accept downgrades "in" fun, however, stop and think why games were made in the first place? Oh, right, to have fun!

Edited by --RV--Cola

50 minutes ago, pagepro said:

• I enjoy the new Void mechanic.  
  • Why didn't DE just fix drop rates to be player friendly?  Iunno, maybe this is closer to their vision of how we're supposed to be accessing the Void in the first place.
  • DERebecca already made a topic explaining that the keys were converted correctly
  • Since I have millions of credits, this isn't really something I've bothered looking for
  • Archwing I found to be a lot of fun now, haven't touched Jordas in months though.
  • I disagree.  I managed to rank up two weapons from 0-30 in a few high level planet missions in one sitting (approx. 4 hours)
  • Kavats aren't something we didn't need.  A new mission type would be fun, I agree there.

Since fun is highly subjective, you don't really have much of an argument to stand on atm and it honestly sounds like you're just upset that more people don't agree with your assessment. 

43 minutes ago, Govictory said:

another one

oh well

old void, t4 had the 3 times damage so unless you were a hyper tank or ivara you were deleted by a stray bombard missle that was shot at you from two rooms down around 35 minutes in a survival

also i rather have higher drop chances than old void, i wasted over 500 t3 exterminate keys trying to get one nyx chasis, guess what still no nyx chasis but i have hopes of getting one now since stuff i had from old void are hard to get now

yes credits got gutted but i have a 4 forma ember prime so if need credits i solo serchura and leave at 5 waves, each run is like 3 minutes 

i always hated archwing, always will till we have mini robotic ardvarchs that operate like carrier for AW

Draco is gone, go play spy missions and get good

ARE YOU REALLY TRASHING ON KAVATS WITH OUT TRYING THEM OUT????

imma leave this here, because this shows how "useless" they are

Reveal hidden contents

...name your next "useless" Kavat Mag...