Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host connection issues

Shaydrath

Okay, so bit of backlog on this one. Ever since the Rathuum patch I've become unable to stay connected to public matches. The game generally does one of two things, it either kicks me as soon as I enter the mission, or less commonly it will kick everyone else so that I'm the only one in it. I've tried testing it with friends and even joining a mission in progress will kick me right back out. Ive played over two thousand hours and untill Rathuum I've never had connection issues. I love this game (obviously) but I've lost a lot of interest due to this issue and I'm at wits end on how to fix this particular problem, ive done a complete clean reinstall and the problem persists. So I'm pretty sure it cant me my computer so....anyone have ANY idea on how to fix this?

I have the same issue, recently got worse with the newest upgrade Spectre's of the Rail.

Edit: A bit more detail. I get these pauses, anywhere from 3-10 seconds long. They happen repeadly at times until I lose connection to the host. This is with 100-150 ping, so I doubt it is on my end.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, it doesn't happen 100% of the time so I can play. However I get the pause and kick, either I lose connection to the host, or I am the host and everytime the past hits me the #2 player drops. More than 1 player, then more people drop. HOWEVER, after everyone has dropped anyone who joins afterwards remains connected and I don't disconnect.

So it's not my issue, or a computer issue, but a connection issue in the client.

Edit: Dunno what they did, yesterday 7-28, I installed a update and the pausing and disconnecting issues were GONE. Then I install another patch today, 7-29, and it's back just like it was before.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

• 2 weeks later...

this happens way too often and its getting to where i refuse to spend money on a game that i cant play... sucks to play solo ever level and not get stuff i need because i cant solo the harder missions... gonna take my money elsewhere... fix this please..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this crap again because I just got out of a group with Shaydrath, after running 20 waves of Defense, leaving with 0 XP and 0 Loot gained, a complete waste of time that I could have spent doing literally anything else for more result.

We had a nice, long time with no strange connection issues, and now they're popping back up with a vengeance. I haven't been this salty in two years now, if memory serves.

I have the same problem, I have been looking for answers since I started playing and I can't seem to find it. Some players said they don't have it anymore and some say that it has appeared again. I think that DE should look at the updates between 7-28-16 and the present to see what has changed and revise some stuff in order to get the problem fixed. I can host a lobby fine but I cannot join another lobby hosted by someone else. I just join the game and it freezes then, wither "Host migration" or "Lost Connection Returning to Multiplayer Screen" appears. I hope that DE can fix this problem so we can all enjoy what Warframe can truly be.

13 minutes ago, Hyohyun said:

I have the same problem, I have been looking for answers since I started playing and I can't seem to find it. Some players said they don't have it anymore and some say that it has appeared again. I think that DE should look at the updates between 7-28-16 and the present to see what has changed and revise some stuff in order to get the problem fixed. I can host a lobby fine but I cannot join another lobby hosted by someone else. I just join the game and it freezes then, wither "Host migration" or "Lost Connection Returning to Multiplayer Screen" appears. I hope that DE can fix this problem so we can all enjoy what Warframe can truly be.

Ditto, but it only happens when i activate DX 10/11, but with DX9 the amount of FPS is just...unplayable.