Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Mercy veteran Moon Clan (The Juggernaut) Recruiting thread. Multiplatform ✔️ 2000+ member ✔️ 7 day inactivity limit ✔️ 0% Tax ✔️ MR 10+!

(PSN)NatK98

sUNWB1q.png

Introduction

Reapers of Mercy is a friendly MOON clan (Ps4), Ghost clan (PC) that was formed a few weeks after clans were introduced on PS4. In the time that we've been playing Warframe, we've built an AMAZING community of loyal, highly active Tenno. Currently, the required mastery rank to join Reapers Of Mercy is 10 and a mic is preferred, but not necessary. All we ask is for you to be active and friendly and to participate in clan research and events. Please post below if you'd like an invite or have any questions about the clan.

Inactivity limit:

Spoiler

You are required to log in at least once every 7 days (below Mastery rank 21) and 10 (above) otherwise you WILL be removed from the clan. If, for some reason you know that you won't be unable to log in for a while (school, work, holiday etc.) please post in our PSN community, alternatively, you can always message a general (or warlord) and request to be demoted to the "Holiday-Back soon" rank and if possible, please specify when you'll return. Players in the Holiday rank are immune to being kicked for up to a week over the date they said they would return.

The Alliance:

Spoiler

Reapers Of Mercy is currently in an alliance consisting of Reapers Of Mercy, Reapers Of Mercy II, Reapers Of Mercy III and Reapers Of Mercy IV.

(The screenshot below was taken on 3/5/16 and every statistic shown has greatly improved)

ksXTAuM.jpg

The Dojo:

Spoiler

Hundreds of hours and an unimaginable amount of resources have been spent crafting one of the most gorgeous dojos in warframe. it has been featured in one of the Prime times (number 112 to be exact). We have multiple out of map teleporters leading to amazing views you need to see to believe. We have also built the dojo for simplicity. You name it, there's a teleporter to it. All rooms are also highly accessible via walking (if you're into that kinda thing).  

zf3gpz3.jpg

o0OeJjJ.jpg?1

Clan Ranks:

Spoiler

Holiday - Back soon

This rank is reserved for members who have private messaged a Warlord or moderator requesting it. This rank gives members immunity to the inactivity limit for up to 1 month (assuming they have a valid reason).

Each "¥" stands for a promotion

Reaper

This is the starting rank for all Reapers. Requirements: MR 5-9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper ¥

This is a Reaper's first promotion. Requirements: MR 10-15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper ¥¥

This is a Reaper's second promotion. Requirements: MR 16-19

Reaper ¥¥¥

This is a Reaper's third promotion. Requirements: MR 20-23

Reaper Guide

This rank is for members that go out of their way with helping other clan members, contributing, recruiting and are dedicated to helping fellow clan members achieve their best. Requirements: MR 20+, 6 months in clan, experience in all 3 Trials, a mic and contributions of credits/resources.

Elite Reaper (Chat Moderator)

This rank is for the members that show extreme dedication to the clan. These players are a Warlords' eyes and ears when i'm not online. Only the best of the best will be given this role. Requirements: MR 23, 12 months in clan, experience in all 3 Trials, a mic and must have shown extreme dedication to the clan.

Warlord

Currently, the only warlord is me, NatK98. I founded this clan back in 2013 and ever since then i've been dedicated to Reapers Of Mercy and helping others achieve their best. I live in Australia so you may not see me online allot during the early hours EST, but i'm usually online at least 8 hour a day. If the need ever arises to look for a second Warlord, the requirements would be:  Requirements: MR 23+, 24 months in clan, experience in all 3 Trials, a mic, must have shown extreme dedication to the clan, must be willing to prove their dedication to ROM in-chat and in-game.

Community Overview: Reapers of Mercy has allot of different ways to contact and hang out with other members. We currently have our own website that we use for sharing builds and tutorials for Endo farming, recruiting etc (please ask for the link in-game), our own PS4 Community (This is where we mostly share weapon builds with other members. We also have a Facebook page, which is mainly used to share new warframe related stuff. (please ask for the link in-game).

What's required of you: Reapers Of Mercy is a big clan, meaning that allot of stuff requires everyone to contribute in some way (Research, events, recruiting etc.). All i ask is for you to be active, contribute, help others when possible and participate in clan events.

RULES:

• You MUST contribute in clan events as they arrive.
  • You must join our PSN community (you can join via my PSN profile or ask for an invite).
  • No spamming in clan or alliance chat. This will result in a temporary kick or a ban for repeat offenders.
  • No arguing in clan chat, if you have a problem with another clan member, please send a PM to an Elite Reaper or Warlord.
  • No Random invites. If you need help, please just ask nicely in clan chat, i'm sure there's someone that will help.
  • No WTS in the clan chat. Please use alliance/Trade chat for selling items
  • Treat others with respect. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't mean you can act like a child.
  • No alt accounts. 1 account per person is allowed in ROM.

Please feel free to PM me on the forums or on PSN directly, thanks Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)NatK98

Been in this clan for almost 1 year and counting, any member would feel welcome and treated with respect. Overall, great clan and would definitely recommend joining.                                                                                                                                                                            

3 hours ago, (PS4)TeslaDev said:

Thanks for posting this - I'm a new player and really enjoying the game.  Was hoping to find a larger clan to join and learn more about the game.  I would like to join!

PSN: TeslaDev

Invite sent

Welcome to Reapers Of Mercy.  If you ever need help just ask.  :)