Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Mercy veteran Moon Clan (The Juggernaut) Recruiting thread. Multiplatform ✔️ 2000+ member ✔️ 7 day inactivity limit ✔️ 0% Tax ✔️ MR 10+!

(PSN)NatK98

On July 13, 2016 at 10:02 AM, (PS4)NatK98 said:

jAAwgD0.png

Reapers of Mercy is a friendly MOON clan that was formed a few weeks after clans were introduced on PS4. In the time that we've been playing Warframe, we've built an AMAZING community of loyal Tenno. We currently have NO Mastery rank required to join. All we ask is for you to be active and friendly. Please post below if you'd like an invite or have any questions about the clan.

INACTIVITY: You are required to log in at least once every 14 days otherwise you WILL be removed from the clan. If, for some reason you know that you won't be unable to log in for those 14 days, you can always message a general (or warlord) and request to be demoted to the "Holiday-Back soon" rank and if possible, please specify when you'll return. Players in the Holiday rank are immune to being kicked for up to a week over the date they said they would return.

THE DOJO: Hundreds of hours and an unimaginable amount of resources have been spent crafting one of the most gorgeous dojos in warframe. it has been featured in one of the Prime times (number 112 to be exact). We have multiple out of map teleporters leading to amazing views you need to see to believe. We have also built the dojo for simplicity. You name it, there's a teleporter to it. All rooms are also highly accessible via walking (if you're into that kinda thing).  

o0OeJjJ.jpg?1

THE WARLORDS: The only Warlords are currently me (NatK98) and Johnnymartin52. By working together and only having the two of us, there's never drama between Warlords. We feel that a clan with more than 3 warlords would be more susceptible to Warlord drama.

THE COMMUNITY: Reapers of Mercy has allot of different ways to contact and hang out with other members. We currently have our own website that we use for platinum giveaways (please ask for the link in-game), our own PS4 Community (This is where we mostly share weapon builds with other members. We also have a Facebook page, which is mainly used to share new warframe related stuff. (please ask for the link in-game).

Please feel free to PM me on the forums or on PSN directly, thanks Tenno.

I would love to join the clan!

PSN: LukeHorton2

Mastert Rank: 4

1 hour ago, (PS4)k_kordahi said:

Hi, I just started Warframe and I'm enjoying every minute of it, but I would love to join a clan and make friends and this clan looks amazing and I would love to join.

PSN:   k_kordahi

Hope to play with you soon.

Invite sent.

Welcome to Reapers Of Mercy.  :)