Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Mercy veteran Moon Clan (The Juggernaut) Recruiting thread. Multiplatform ✔️ 2000+ member ✔️ 7 day inactivity limit ✔️ 0% Tax ✔️ MR 10+!

(PSN)NatK98

On 19/04/2017 at 8:16 PM, (PS4)kl0b0ld said:

Hi guys,

I'm currenly MR17 and looking for an active clan with regards to the upcoming clan events.

Your clan description sounds really good and I would be happy if you would invite me.

My PSN-ID is kl0b0ld

CU

Invite sent, check your inbox!

Sorry for the late response, my wifi decided to go down for 36 hours. :)

Hello my PSN is Little_Hunti. I pm'd you on the PlayStation but I wanted to reach out on here as well. I read the rules and you require a mastery rank higher than mine I'm at Mr 8 and I have about 235 hours  and right now I'm part of a very inactive plan and I would like to join yours I'm obsessed with this game I have a passion for it people get tired of me talking about Warframe I'm 27 so I'm not going to act like a child. I'll pull my weight. I'd love the opportunity to get to make new friends learn all I can about this game and kick some Grineer butt  with your awesome clan mambers.

Edited by (PS4)Little_Hunti

15 hours ago, (PS4)Little_Hunti said:

Hello my PSN is Little_Hunti. I pm'd you on the PlayStation but I wanted to reach out on here as well. I read the rules and you require a mastery rank higher than mine I'm at Mr 8 and I have about 235 hours  and right now I'm part of a very inactive plan and I would like to join yours I'm obsessed with this game I have a passion for it people get tired of me talking about Warframe I'm 27 so I'm not going to act like a child. I'll pull my weight. I'd love the opportunity to get to make new friends learn all I can about this game and kick some Grineer butt  with your awesome clan mambers.

I'll contact you via PSN when i get home. :community:

On 22/05/2017 at 4:20 PM, (PS4)That_One_Guy1202 said:

Just read about your clan and I liked what I saw! I'd like to join if possible. My PSN is That_One_Guy1202 and I am currently at MR10

I tried to invite you, but you still need to leave your current clan.