Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Mercy veteran Moon Clan (The Juggernaut) Recruiting thread. Multiplatform ✔️ 2000+ member ✔️ 7 day inactivity limit ✔️ 0% Tax ✔️ MR 10+!

(PSN)NatK98

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lord_Hippopwnamy said:

Hello, 

i just started playing a few days ago and am looking for a clan to join. Please send an invite if possible:

PSN: Lord_Hippopwnamy

Invite sent. :)  I've PM you in-game

Welcome to reapers of mercy!

5 hours ago, (PS4)Cilaren_Kappa said:

Interested in joining your clan. New to PS4 (played on PC but it just runs better on PS4 lol)

Current MR is 5 and about 75-80%  to 6

IGN: Cilaren_Kappa

Active essentially every day. On 23 days in a row for the log in rewards ^.^

Invite sent.

Welcome to Reapers Of Mercy.  :)

Hey dudes,

Looks like a nice, new-player-friendly clan you guys got here. Mind if I join? I'm currently MR3 and building the parts for a rhino, but still enjoy a nice bit of excalibur slice-and-dice. Am active pretty much every Tuesday-Friday for a few hours in the afternoon, definitely within the requirements.

Cheers

PSN: jawa2311

1 hour ago, (PS4)jawa2311 said:

Hey dudes,

Looks like a nice, new-player-friendly clan you guys got here. Mind if I join? I'm currently MR3 and building the parts for a rhino, but still enjoy a nice bit of excalibur slice-and-dice. Am active pretty much every Tuesday-Friday for a few hours in the afternoon, definitely within the requirements.

Cheers

PSN: jawa2311

Haha yeah, Excalibur is pretty sweet. Welcome to Reapers Of Mercy.

Hello there,

I hope to join an active clan like this. By the looks of the previous posts, it looks like it is a very good clan indeed. I am just a new player and I hope to join a clan. I just hope I have enough time to play in the coming (school) year due to the GCSEs.

PSN: ExplosionLord

MR: 3

Edited by (PS4)ExplosionLord

2 hours ago, (PS4)ExplosionLord said:

Hello there,

I hope to join an active clan like this. By the looks of the previous posts, it looks like it is a very good clan indeed. I am just a new player and I hope to join a clan. I just hope I have enough time to play in the coming (school) year due to the GCSEs.

PSN: ExplosionLord

MR: 3

Invite sent.

Welcome to Reapers Of Mercy.  Oh,  and as long as you log in at least every once 14 days you'll be fine.  :)

Edited by (PS4)NatK98

10 hours ago, (PS4)Capuccinoglace said:

Hi, I'm kind of new and playing a week on two (Depending where I am...) and I'm searching a way to get Banshee. So I was wondering if I could join this clan and have access into building the Banshee blueprints. Would it be possible?

I'm only mastery 3, tho...

- Capuccinoglace

I've sent you an invite. I hope you stay and don't just leave after purchasing the banshee blueprint. That wouldn't be very nice :)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)NatK98 said:

I've sent you an invite. I hope you stay and don't just leave after purchasing the banshee blueprint. That wouldn't be very nice :)

Don't worry, I won't. I'll stay unless you kick me out ;) I just really, really want banshee. Hopefully I'll be able to help the guild out! Thanks for letting me in.