Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissures vs hosts.

Niennah

34 minutes ago, Niennah said:

Half the time it resets the drops, other half it eats the relic and gives you nothing at all.

now that you make me think about it, yesterday i did 2 missions (i was the host for both missions), all 4 people had the relics equipped (obviously) but when we actived the fissure my friend disconnected from me immediately with a host migration and when we have completed the mission(me + the other 2guys) in the reward screen it has appeared only 2 rewards, and in my screen appeared "no relic equipped" (or something similar)...both times...was weird...my friend desconnected not me, so why only to ME (the host) the game has unequipped the relic?

i know my english is orrible XD i hope you understand guys 

Edited by Fi-le

29 minutes ago, Fi-le said:

now that you make me think about it, yesterday i did 2 missions (i was the host for both missions), all 4 people had the relics equipped (obviously) but when we actived the fissure my friend disconnected from me immediately with a host migration and when we have completed the mission(me + the other 2guys) in the reward screen it has appeared only 2 rewards, and in my screen appeared "no relic equipped" (or something similar)...both times...was weird...my friend desconnected not me, so why only to ME (the host) the game has unequipped the relic?

i know my english is orrible XD i hope you understand guys 

If you were the host, there should NOT be a host migration if someone else leave. Since there was a host migration when your friend left, he was actually the host. There are time when Warframe decide to choose the better connection as the host right before your mission starts (when the ships are flying in; loading screen).

My guess is that you either

1. hosted the lobby and invited your friend and others. The host migrate to your friend immediately after countdown timer. (Did you notice people were leaving and rejoining squad?)
  2. OR you hosted your lobby and invited your friend. Then, you start the mission and the game connected you to another player lobby (you are no longer host).

Either way, if there was a host migration then you were NOT host! I hope that helps explain some things. If it does not, then it's probably the ever so reliable BugFrame because it's Warframe.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

If you were the host, there should NOT be a host migration if someone else leave. Since there was a host migration when your friend left, he was actually the host.

no no I'm sorry, perhaps I expressed myself badly, I was the host but then my friend has disconnected to me and to HIM appeared the word "host migration" and he continued the mission alone

so sorry for my english XD

Edited by Fi-le

3 minutes ago, Fi-le said:

no no I'm sorry, perhaps I expressed myself badly, I was the host but then my friend has disconnected to me and to HIM appeared the word "host migration" and he continued the mission alone

so sorry for my english XD

You what you want to say was that your friend, two other squad members, and you were doing the mission. Then, your friend got disconnected and migrate to his own lobby. From YOUR perspective (screen), it only indicate that your friend has left the squad (and there was no host migration). However, at end of mission your screen show no relic equip. Is that correct? If yes, then that is a bug/glitch.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

You what you want to say was that your friend, two other squad members, and you were doing the mission. Then, your friend got disconnected and migrate to his own lobby. From YOUR perspective (screen), it only indicate that your friend has left the squad (and there was no host migration). However, at end of mission your screen show no relic equip. Is that correct? If yes, then that is a bug/glitch.

that's not what I am reading. I am reading he thinks he was host ( he probably only created the lobby but was client due to how the MM picks best host for mission), then of the players who he inivted to his lobby, the host of the mission, dropped out, game instance migrated to him being host (which is where I think it's likely where the bug is that unplugs a players relic). and at the end he didn't get any relic reward.

Edited by Ghogiel

i will make it really easy XD

1. i host a "fissure" mission

2.were A(me), B(my friend), C(3° player), D (4°player)

3.during the mission A-B-C-D  found the fissure

4. i active it

5. B has been disconnected

6. B told me "hey it's all ok? i got desconnected, it sais "host migration"

7. me "no here is all right, maybe you game freeze or your internet  has gone down for a bit?"

8. B continue the mission by himself

9. A-C-D continue and finish the mission, appear the reward screen and there are ONLY 2 rewards, C and D rewards, in my screen there is write "relic not equipped"...

10. B receive his own reward

11. repeat all for 2 times

12. WHY for 2 timers HAVE GOT NO REWARDS?

i can't explain it better XD

Edited by Fi-le