Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Blueprints

Zelex

Bought Ashes warframe blueprint and i find it confusing on how your supposed to make it. Personally i think itd make more sense to just build it outright from materials instead of haveing to find the actual parts to the frame. If you have the parts already why do you need a blueprint to put it on, maybe im just misunderstanding it. I dont think getting an alternate charicter should take this much work, espeacilly since you can only have 2 without paying.

Hey Zelex, thanks for your write up - we will try to communicate better the process of making multi-stage gear. We really wanted to give a non-Platinum way to get all of the market gear hence the epic gear quest! The best way to do it is to raid the region bosses for the component blueprints. By the time you've got those blueprints your resource supplies should be in great shape (resource loot is shared). For some players a gear quest is a great incentive to keep playing and exploring the solar network.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you also make note of the extra costs somewhere on the marketplace screen? I bought the Mag blueprint for 25k not knowing I'd have to spend another 25k + whatever the other parts costs to make. I know I'm not alone in this either. Maybe just when you click on the blueprint it tells you all requirements (time + money + items needed) to create the item?