The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within release date?

ThreeLeggedSnek

The last time I heard was a week or two after Tennicon, so this or next week. But it has been very silent ever since then and I kwpt wondering the same, thinking that perhaps others have heard some information I have not. By the looks of it though, it seems it is likely going to be next week earliest. Unfortunate but so it seems to me.

4 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

Yeah based on TennoCon stuff and AJ's interview it should release at the end of this month.

Probably gonna be broken like SoTR if they're rushing it but hey new content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think they learned their lesson on rushing things with Sotr, I don't see them forcing it out the door.

Soontm

With all the fixes needed for specters of the rail I would expect it to come in a couple of weeks or maybe later. 

Get your hype fuel ready for early August, but keep it at hand while waiting just in case it's needed earlier.

5 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I think they learned their lesson on rushing things with Sotr, I don't see them forcing it out the door.

They should have learnt to not give an ETA unless they're totally sure of being able to meet it with a consistent build long ago. If they didn't give those eta they would have more time to work for their updates with less worries while doing it.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

1 hour ago, Code__Dragon said:

Title explains it all. Wondering if there had been any info that had been leaked at Tennocon (or some stream I may have missed/not watched) that says when (or around when) The War Within Update would be release.

DE doesn't like to announce "expected dates".

Target dates are often missed.

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Gundam-Revenant said:

in the devstream today they said september at best.

for the part 2

but the part I is probably this month, next week? idk

ps; stop ressurect old thread

Edited by yual

1 minute ago, kingfirejet said:

Part 2 - Specters of the Rail: July

Part 3 - Secret of the Fairies: End of August

Part 4 - The War Within: Mid September?

Part 5 - (because yes, [DE] layed again) Mid october.

• 3 weeks later...