Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat/ Kubrow breeding bug.

Silent_Eagl3

1 minute ago, TwinkleShock said:

This post is cracking me up, I can't stop laughing at those "special" companions

They are my babies

If this bug is still here by tomorrow, I'm gonna spend some more plat and make 2 more of these. I don't have a broken kubrow looking kavat yet; I have a kavat looking kubrow, and a headless kavat.

*laughing.......try to breath........laugh...* lmao i have been laughing for more than a hour now and more i see and read the more i laugh. You guys are awesome for doing this. The first bug we actually like and can have fun with xD

1 hour ago, apo86 said:

This is the best thing ever to happen in Warframe

51jFeoT.jpg

anb8e5r.jpg

nGeK9Mb.jpg

Unfortunately it looks just like a normal Kavat when in mission :(

I totally want the imprint of this one but I have no more free space for it, grrrrrr =(

I really hope DE doesn't patch this. It would be really cool if they just embraced it and let us use these abominations in missions (besides the pinata kubrow as he works). So far, this is the only bug this update has had that I've enjoyed and I think most people are enjoying it, it would be stupid to patch when there are plenty of other bugs for them to fix.

This is mine, pure Tragedy.

27694688283_626c3f0116_o.jpg

So many things' wrong in this picture: it has a kubrow icon on UI, kavat armor on, a kavat tail and looks like a dog.

And in missions, it looks like this:

28276230426_138c905357_o.jpg

A headless kavat, with whole black body, such a Tragedy.

One in Counsil said he has spent 1500pt on breeding these species, I wonder how will DE do?

It's not working, has this been patched? If I take the steps as outlined in the first post, when switching from Kavat to Kubrow breeding it clears the imprint from the menu.

edit: Crap, it has. Way to spoil the fun DE. :(

Edited by ACorpse