The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

2 minutes ago, Chirako97 said:

but you do know that this bug has been around since Spectres of the Rail came out, right?

Easy fix: Press Esc > unstucked

I see this bug first time. And it's appearing after hotfix 7 after every mission.

2 annoying Bugs so far. One I reported earlier where the game won't allow me to progress past the daily login reward and won't actually let me click on the reward either. For 5 days now I've had to login, crash on that screen without being able to open the box to display my login reward therefore I'm not getting them. I then have to alt F4 and quit manually, then restart to play the game.

The second bug which has also occurred for 5 days now is that my menu tab is floating up high on the screen, about 2/3rds of the way up, rather than being situated in the bottom left corner. So just to clarify that's the chat tabs ie recruitment, trade, alliance etc that is refusing to be moved from the middle of my screen when in my orbiter.

1 hour ago, Shifted said:

The game just needs a screen like this after choosing the node:

MJhztKy.jpg

Would make organizing teams and confirming everyone's equipped everything they were supposed to (weapon, gear, dragon keys, relics) WAY easier.

I'd love to see something along the lines of this. Besides potential Relic issues there's been plenty of times I've brought Frost/Vauban/Nova to a mission where someone was playing the exact same Frame and if I had the option I would have changed Frames

Please DE, give us something like this.

Cheers ~R~

To see what I have to say about the update, please open these spoilers.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Completing the Vor's Prize quest missions will now mark the nodes they're on as completed, so that you don't have to backtrack and complete the nodes leading up to the Junction a second time before you can enter it. Anyone who is mid-quest after this Hotifx deploys will still have to backtrack.
  • We now allow progress towards Junction tasks during the tutorial, and with this we also fixed Junction tasks  not working during Quests. 
  • You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!

1 + 2: That's nice for new players.

3: After killing the Specter and then attempting to leave, my Excal got stuck and the Extraction animation froze at that point. Cue 'close Warframe because of this'.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue that would occur when Transmuting Mods where it appeared no Mods were consumed. This was a UI bug only, consumption was occurring as intended. 
  • Fixed an issue where there was no way to select multiple missions that all were occurring on the same node. 
  • Fixed an issue with mission rewards that occurred in groups of 5 (5 x Rare Fusion cores, for example) not rewarding properly. 
  • Fixed Clients not being given bonus Void Trace when other players choose their reward at the mission complete screen. 
  • Fixed the Landing Craft ramp closing on Warframes. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Void Relic screen was unusable on controllers. 
  • Fixed an issue with Mods received as mission rewards not counting towards the "cCollect X mods" Junction task.
  • Fixed a secret button appearing on the Gear / Emote overlay. 
  • Fixed missing footstep sounds in Junctions. 
  • Fixed an issue with a Grineer Capture mission having a Corpus target. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10: Cue applause.

5: Thanks. Now my Warframe no longer has to worry about having his/her(?) feet dangling in space due to faulty wiring.

8: What was that button supposed to be for?

New bugs or bugs that have resisted the bug spray:

Spoiler

Extraction in some cases (especially interior ones?) doesn't work properly and the animation may freeze.

In some cases, the Mission Reward screen indefinitely resisting closure and not including the 'exit' and 'repeat mission' buttons.

Some Grineer tilesets, such as Earth's, need to be looked at. Especially the connector tiles.

In the Dojo, some Corpus holograms (Crewman and Moa) and Jackal limbs have a black placeholder-like texture.

Archwing camera is a bit too close and prohibits ahead-thinking, resulting in smashing into every piece of Corpus Trenchwork, and having difficulty spotting opponents. 

When firing at enemies while sprinting in Archwing, the Warframe will not adjust the Archgun to the reticle and will fly forward while projectiles fly illogically towards the reticle. Can we see Archwing-wielders bend appropriately to accommodate the 'move fast, shoot fast' Tenno fighting style?

With a controller, boosting the boosters with that extra boost that was provided because moving was slow, denies controller-wielding Tenno from going upward. Additionally, it lacks a toggle option which would be decent for Tenno who want transform into interceptors in Archwing.

Corpus Ship Trenches are very small and are not easy to navigate, resulting in Tenno failing to reach targets or failing to progress because of becoming increasingly stuck in Corpus trenchworks. Although I could be wrong.

DE is (depending on situation, time of day, and other things) reliable. 

Hoping War Within's coming along well despite these bugs.