Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

Just now, Judqment8 said:

I'd love to have that mature Kubrows looking like puppies to be an actual FEATURE. Those grown puppies look so darn adorable and cutely badass.

True, I too like the Mature puppy look but loosing Bulky builds and having them turn to Athletic is not a nice byproduct of this bug especially considering time taken when you work so hard getting the traits you would like on a specific kub.

Too bad the fix for the broken "embarkment torpedo" on Grineer -> Corpus crossfire missions isn't in it yet.

Can't you at least deactivate that specific tile until fixed? Having that tile in a missions is a 100% chance of having to abort, because the torpedo will never launch.

8 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

When can we change loadout on Navigation Screen, btw?

The game just needs a screen like this after choosing the node:

MJhztKy.jpg

Would make organizing teams and confirming everyone's equipped everything they were supposed to (weapon, gear, dragon keys, relics) WAY easier.

Edited by Shifted

6 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Tweaked the difficulty of Spy missions. 

aaaaa but what does this mean?? Are spy vaults easier now? :(

Thanks so much for the fixes! Especially the one regarding multiple missions on the same node.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Swapped Nanospores for Salvage as a crafting requirement for Chroma Chassis, as players cannot acquire Nanospores until later in the game.

Lol what a joke Saturn is allready easy accesable for new players

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Junction battles now have different  passive bonuses for players competing against Specters to make the fights more fair. The passive bonuses are:
    • Refilling ammo on respawn. 
    • Passive energy regeneration.

I think you're supposed to read it like that.

Edit: well, now that you've edited the original post, time to complain:

Where have all the nightmare missions gone ? All I'm seeing since the patch are nightmare alerts ...

For further, older complaints, please see this post.

Thanks !

Edited by Alenn_Tax

Just now, Shifted said:

The game just needs a screen like this after choosing the node:

MJhztKy.jpg

Would make organizing teams and confirming everyone's equipped everything they were supposed to (weapon, gear, dragon keys, relics) WAY easier.

This would be great, but I'm perfectly fine with just a small bar on top of the screen that lets me choose between my premade loadouts. Takes too long going all the way back to arsenal (Even if I use menus) to change loadout, simply because it's a different kind of mission.

What has changed management in archwing? Now this mode has become even worse than it was....Return all back as was before the patch Specters of the Rail!!! My head hurts from the new archwing!

Edited by dizelnero94

• You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!

There is no way of quickly seeing if you have completed a junction.

I used to see if all challenges are complete, and then click on the junction node to see if it lets my in the junction, if it didnt let me in, that would mean it is completed/done.

Now its an even bigger time waste and no ease of knowing quiclky, since you have to fully load in the junction.

Maybe the icon should change once the specter is vanquished.

Edited by 7grims