Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

@[DE]Drew Looks like Junction revisiting is bugged :P I kill the specter again, no animation to follow on opening the Void tear (because, well, it's open already) and when I leave via Liset I get frozen mid animation. Oh welp!

Ooh we can kill the specters again now? I can't login to find out since i'm out but if so i can't wait to scan the Rhino Specter i missed 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Swapped Nanospores for Salvage as a crafting requirement for Chroma Chassis, as players cannot acquire Nanospores until later in the game.

Please fix The New Strange for those of us who were unfortunate enough to be in the middle of the quest while this wonderful update was deployed please?

If you revisit a Junction and kill the Specter and then want to leave it the Game just locks your Camera and nothign else happens, you don't leve the junction, you can't open the esc menu, nothing. You have to close the Game via the Taskmanger or alt+f4 and restart.

If you complete a Junction and kill the Specter and the Game shows you the Mission result Screen and then locks the Camera on your Navigation Consol once you are back at your Liset and you can't do anything except open the esc menu and teleport to another station to fix it. But if you do that you can't acces the Navigation Consol anymore and you have to restart.

Thank you for the updates! I do have another question though:

Will the next hotfix deal with the polearms going through the chests of Warframes while holstered? They are showing up with horizontal orientation instead of vertical.

Edited by Parvani
Added info.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!

Ty for adding, but now I'm stuck in the leaving animation cinematic (with an invisible Rhino - happened at Earth-Mars Junction after defeating Frost):

20160714171942_1.jpg

Edited by radastir