Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

5 minutes ago, White-Hellscythe said:

Please fix the orthos prime not having holster options! 

Thank you DE!

It's not just the Orthos Prime, unfortunately. I tested it with other weapons; it looks like mainly polearms are giving this issue. I tried it with swords and other melee weapons and nothing happened.

- The "Leave Junction" option for the entrance to the Junctions (the Landing Craft pod) cannot actually be used to leave the junction. The camera gets stuck looking at the empty evac pod and one has to Alt-F4 because the controls no longer work at that point

Junction battles now have different  passive bonuses for players competing against Specters to make the fights more fair. The passive bonuses are:

Refilling ammo on respawn. 

Passive energy regeneration.

But.....it is for 1 shot -_-

Just now noticing after this update that the star chart no longer has pulsing blue lights on mission nodes that you still need to complete, even if you put this as an option in the menu to enable or disable, this was very nice to have as it made the new star chart very easy to understand what missions you had done and what ones you had not. EX - As it stands now I know I have yet to do the 85-85 Arena on Ceres but it is showing as complete. I know I have not done this mission and can attest to that bc I can not apply an extractor to Ceres due to it. Had I not know this way before hand this would be a little confusing as to what nodes I still need to complete to try and get the extractor on Ceres. Hopefully I'm not the only one missing the pulsing blue light effect!

Edited by Mortesso

any chance you can add a line of texts stating duration left on Boosted credits/exp in the profile menu screen, im having difficulty trying to read the times remaining on the flashing icon in the top right corner and i can barely make out the actual symbol