Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 7

[DE]Drew

You still need to really fix the matter of syndicate, alert, and invasion nodes still being prioritized over normal nodes and auto starting. Please give us the option to be able to select the node normally again like before, rather than force us to just get into a mission that we don't want to do before we can do the actual regular mission itself. Also, the Archwings still need some major fixing with the camera being way too wonky and disorienting.

Hello! First of all my English is not very good ! I bought the Boost 720 hours features a " mes" gusta 200 platinum this consisting 7 days! This can be fixed ? I await answer thanks
Edited by -RanzoR-

Hi. Have tried twice now to buy Ash Arcane Locust Helmet, but both times they say they can't find it. Anyone that can help, cause i think it's a bug that came after the spector patch (Not sure though)?

Edited by TheAltarBoy
Gramma

1 minute ago, TheAltarBoy said:

Hi. Have tried twice now to buy Ash Arcane Locust Helmet, but both times they say they can't find it. Anyone that can help, cause i think it's a bug that came after the spector patch (Not sure though)?

What do you mean try to buy the Arcane helmet?

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Completing the Vor's Prize quest missions will now mark the nodes they're on as completed, so that you don't have to backtrack and complete the nodes leading up to the Junction a second time before you can enter it. Anyone who is mid-quest after this Hotifx deploys will still have to backtrack.
  • We now allow progress towards Junction tasks during the tutorial, and with this we also fixed Junction tasks  not working during Quests. 
  • Swapped Nanospores for Salvage as a crafting requirement for Chroma Chassis, as players cannot acquire Nanospores until later in the game.
  • Changed the Market 'Blueprint' Purchase option to read 'Purchase Blueprint'. 
  • Tweaked the difficulty of Spy missions. 
  • Rebalanced enemy levels on Pluto to follow the order of the mission nodes. 
  • You can now revisit Junctions, and see their new and improved diegetic menu!
  • Junction battles now have different  passive bonuses for players competing against Specters to make the fights more fair. The passive bonuses are:
    • Refilling ammo on respawn. 
    • Passive energy regeneration.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue that would occur when Transmuting Mods where it appeared no Mods were consumed. This was a UI bug only, consumption was occurring as intended. 
  • Fixed an issue where there was no way to select multiple missions that all were occurring on the same node. 
  • Fixed Saryn Prime Systems Blueprint and Soma Prime Barrel duplicate rewards on Relics. 
  • Fixed the missing Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint, and added to a Relic reward table. 
  • Fixed an issue with mission rewards that occurred in groups of 5 (5 x Rare Fusion cores, for example) not rewarding properly. 
  • Fixed Clients not being given bonus Void Trace when other players choose their reward at the mission complete screen. 
  • Fixed the Landing Craft ramp closing on Warframes . 
  • Fixed missing UI information for the Stradavar's different fire modes in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Void Relic screen was unusable on controllers. 
  • Fixed an issue when changing an audio device to a new device with different channels. 
  • Fixed an issue with Mods received as mission rewards not counting towards the "cCollect X mods" Junction task.
  • Fixed issues with players on controllers being able to access the Pause menu in the Market. 
  • Fixed an issue with the new 30 Day Resource Booster charging and behaving the same as a 7 Day Booster.
  • Fixed misleading information on the Resource Extractor Deployment UI in regions where they cannot be deployed. 
  • Fixed a secret button appearing on the Gear / Emote overlay. 
  • Fixed missing footstep sounds in Junctions. 
  • Fixed an issue with a Grineer Capture mission having a Corpus target. 
  • Fixed an issue with being unable to deploy Resource Extractors to Eris. 

Please note next Hotfix will come soon, and will fix a known issue with Alerts not properly labelling added Fusion Cores in the UI. 

Have the relics been fixed?? that's all i care... all i remember is getting a 5 stack relic, as compensation, clearly (for me) is an insult to my time, invested in the game. i had sooo many keys 200 plus,

This hotfix broke ODE. During extraction from ODE, everything behind the results screen suddenly goes black and doesn't return to the ship. Have to close the game by other means to get out of it. 

There's also an issue with Scorches doing full damage to you when firing at something else in the complete opposite direction, almost like they have completely radial damage.

Edited by Centias

1 minute ago, NinjaSenseiMaster587 said:

something i really was angry about is relics i had so much keys and got about 20 per era and t1 i had 100+ on t2 351 on t3 200+ and on t4 i had 92

pls fix the compensation

I agree, I also had a load of keys, hours of farming wasted as it sits right now

Digital Extremes To-Do List: High Priority Bugs Over a Month Old

>fixed tesla dealing base damage for clients

>fixed energy colors on most glowing weapons to combine colors visually on hover, showing false colors until actually selected

>fixed sigils using default blue colors when energy color of warframe is set to default regardless of actual energy color

>fixed ability colors changing to blue when using focus abilities in a mission temporarily

>fixed mind controlled techs and fusion moas spawning hostile units

>fixed units spawned by mind controlled unit becoming hostile when unit is killed prematurely

>fixed Tentacle swarm stretching and glitching enemies into the environment, causing freezing and crashing

>fixed vauban noggle helmet being washed out compared to body

>fixed unstable menus causing elements to flash in and out of view when they are supposed to be hidden by the top or bottom of a scrolling area

>fixed launcher going to new page when update fails and refuses to tell the user it has restarted the update

>fixed prisma arrows causing rakta cernos to change it's appearance and look to normal cernos

:)

also, thanks for the issue where we couldn't play normal missions that had alerts or other mission over the node.