Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

Changes:

- Substantial performance improvements to the Star Chart on low-end machines have been added to Hotfix 8!

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue introduced in Hotfix 7 that created a freezing non-functioning Star Chart.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions for the Credit Bundles.
- Fixed misleading descriptions about Kavat Gene-Masking kits.
- Fixed file paths appearing for Lotus dialog in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Stasis description implying it only applied to puppies.
- Fixed controllers not working with the Relic manager and enhancer.
- Fixed various game freezes.
- Partially fixed a UI issue related to full information about Fusion Cores in Alerts not being displayed.

Yay hotfix

Hope to see a fix to not being able to pick between multiple missions in one node

Since this one's fixed I'm just waiting for that redistribution on the relics for the 20% of the population. 

Edited by xShun

unknown.png

Currently a huge issue with being locked into the end-of-mission screen after reaching extraction

I said this the last hotfix - but please update Smeeta Kavats with the Charm mod - there needs to be better indication of which buff we are being given.

Also, please have a look at tuning archwing. Currently the sliding is a bit too much to be able to fly very precisely, which is unfortunately extremely vital for the Jordas Verdict. The compulsory spin as well is very disorienting.

Edited by Orthelius

Reposting this from the hotfix 7 thread:

2 annoying Bugs so far. One I reported earlier where the game won't allow me to progress past the daily login reward and won't actually let me click on the reward either. For 5 days now I've had to login, crash on that screen without being able to open the box to display my login reward therefore I'm not getting them. I then have to alt F4 and quit manually, then restart to play the game.

The second bug which has also occurred for 5 days now is that my menu tab is floating up high on the screen, about 2/3rds of the way up, rather than being situated in the bottom left corner. So just to clarify that's the chat tabs ie recruitment, trade, alliance etc that is refusing to be moved from the middle of my screen when in my orbiter.

Thanks for the efforts.