Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

31 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Why did you guys reduce credit rewards with Baro on the horizon? :(

i'm not sure, but according to a recent-ish hotfix, the mentioned they would change/watch over/edit/look at/review baro's costs because void items are hard to get in large quantities now. So maybe the credit costs are going down as well?!?!

Have done 2 T4 relic maps after Hot fix 7. Shose the relic and start the map and capture the corpus and then the fishure, and done. Exept sems i did not bring a relic and stuck in the score screen, ALT+F4 get back in to the game. NOT FUNN ;( ;(

Any chance of Scorches getting looked at? They have a nasty habit of doing extreme damage through walls, over huge distances, when firing at something in the complete opposite direction. Going after Kavats in ODE is a mess because Scorches may suddenly kill you with you ever seeing them or them seeing you, let alone them actually shooting at you.

Just now noticing after this update that the star chart no longer has pulsing blue lights on mission nodes that you still need to complete, even if you put this as an option in the menu to enable or disable, this was very nice to have as it made the new star chart very easy to understand what missions you had done and what ones you had not. EX - As it stands now I know I have yet to do the 85-85 Arena on Ceres but it is showing as complete. I know I have not done this mission and can attest to that bc I can not apply an extractor to Ceres due to it. Had I not know this way before hand this would be a little confusing as to what nodes I still need to complete to try and get the extractor on Ceres. Hopefully I'm not the only one missing the pulsing blue light effect!

Update: This still is an issue at the moment after hotfix 8

4 minutes ago, Centias said:

Any chance of Scorches getting looked at? They have a nasty habit of doing extreme damage through walls, over huge distances, when firing at something in the complete opposite direction. Going after Kavats in ODE is a mess because Scorches may suddenly kill you with you ever seeing them or them seeing you, let alone them actually shooting at you.

Jesus I thought that was a Napalm doing that since they spawn randomly on ODE. It's damn annoying.

Appreciate the hotfix as always, but will you guys eventually be fixing that Scorch bug? It kinda is a high priority bug to fix due to the fact it impacts the flow of gameplay and makes getting Kavat scans in missions involving Scorches a lot more difficult.

Edited by YellowVolt

20 minutes ago, RickDamas said:

can u make the symbols and letter bigger on the starmap. plz

there should be an option for that, because I personally really like the minimalistic look with tiny letters. It looks really cool to me.

Just now, Zilchy said:

Jesus I thought that was a Napalm doing that since they spawn randomly on ODE. It's damn annoying.

Napalms are still annoying, but you'll at least SEE a Napalm before it kills you, and react to it. I've been able to find Scorches shooting at something at the complete opposite end of a long room, no fire coming in my direction whatsoever, and as soon as I walk a little bit too close my health rapidly disappears and I'm burning to death when I'm behind him. So when this happens in nearly every room of the Derelict, whether you can see the Scorch or not, it gets rather frustrating.

yeah bring back the blue dots while you're fixing things... they made a HUGE difference to UX in the map when trying to work out where to go next.

Scorches being bugged might explain why I had some random deaths in grineer events so yeah can they get fixed too if they are bugged.

23 minutes ago, CpT-LaZeR said:
34 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

same... seriously it's starting to feel like they don't test even the basics before releasing

this

Stuck on results screen each time now, forced to Alt+F4. 

Once again, try testing builds before pushing them to live. 

Do you guys watch Tactical Potato? In his recent video, he literally said that when he went for the tour through DE studios, there is an entire room, filled with over 50 PC constantly testing every new build before it's released. They can only see what 50 PC's can see. But 50 computers are not as good as 1-2 million PC players that are constantly playing the game and always coming into contact with bugs.

Edited by Arniox