Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

hello, of note after the update I should fill recover the precept of jordas (that is to do again because the higher the plane, my mistake) on the junction of Eris that it is on Pluto out junction made not recover this quests, patien zero yes but not the precept of jordas, normal? bug? thank you to correct note update or junction bug.

Hotfix? seriously its version 8 and not even 20% of the bugs have been fixed!!!!

Missions still freeze at the end

Dojo exit still show the frame on the ground and you can do nothing

Interact with kavat still touching the floor (no kavat visible)

Okina & Tigris will lead in visual bugs if melee is choosen 

etc.

etc.

etc

Hotfix 8 for some reason has changed the camera angle and reticle from the right shoulder to the left. I've looked in the options settings but can't find the control to revert camera angle and reticle back to the right hand side....DE? anyone? help plz!
AIMING%20RETICLE%20ON%20THE%20LEFT%20SHO

3 minutes ago, Bladereap3r said:

Hotfix 8 for some reason has changed the camera angle and reticle from the right shoulder to the left. I've looked in the options settings but can't find the control to revert camera angle and reticle back to the right hand side....DE? anyone? help plz!
AIMING%20RETICLE%20ON%20THE%20LEFT%20SHO

no bug just press "H"

Hola a todos, espero encontrar una respuesta aqui, tengo impronta de kavat smeeta que es mio y tengo una nueva de la otra raza, que pasa si uso una de cada raza, no entiendo mucho como funcionan las improntas

Edited by pakmanever
correct work

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Currently a huge issue with being locked into the end-of-mission screen after reaching extraction

I said this the last hotfix - but please update Smeeta Kavats with the Charm mod - there needs to be better indication of which buff we are being given.

Also, please have a look at tuning archwing. Currently the sliding is a bit too much to be able to fly very precisely, which is unfortunately extremely vital for the Jordas Verdict. The compulsory spin as well is very disorienting.

The same thing happened to me! It's only happened on Saturn so far, though. Also, I didn't know that Archwings could slide.