Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

I said this the last hotfix - but please update Smeeta Kavats with the Charm mod - there needs to be better indication of which buff we are being given.

Also, please have a look at tuning archwing. Currently the sliding is a bit too much to be able to fly very precisely, which is unfortunately extremely vital for the Jordas Verdict. The compulsory spin as well is very disorienting.

Please listen, this is needed.

Well, those time walls for the Junctions really hurt the pace of the game. I myself have all the planets open, so it's not a big deal, but for new players it's really punishing, specially those alerts, invasions, nightmare and so forth. I can't get to play every day and, even when I do, it's for about 2 hours. If it was me, the new player I mean, it would be a BIG let down.

On the same regard, in order to access the Junctions I have to do things I've already done, like equipping 4 mods on a Frame or things like that ... it would be nice if the game could retroactive take into account what I already did.

I also found the new Void relic, tear, bread, whatever (Dark Souls-ihsy soul-naming everything) unnecessary complicated. Took me a while to read the forums and stuff. Maybe a Quest would be nice, like Kubrow breedig had one (also, not much info in game about Kavat breeding too, I'm still lost) - all in all, I believe some things made the game over-complicated and confusing, and I'm a 2-close-to-3-years player, can't imagine how it must be for the new guys.

The Starchart is aesthetically beautiful, but not so much user-friendly ... ah well, we are at Hotfix 8, so I suppose more changes are coming. Cheering for you guys DE !

(also: still an awkward visual change to Excalibur Prime, and no patch notes on it ...)

Edited by .Zefir
typo

Thanks for the hotfixes! keep em coming! :)

But to mention I just found a new bug.
When I was revisting the europa junction and did defeat the nova specter. 
After I left the junction, the leave cutscene froze and i had to do alt+F4. 
Pretty strange tbh but Warframe made a crash report of it so ^^

10 minutes ago, Damuranashi said:

Since the hotfix my game just stays in the Results Screen and refuses to return to the Liset. I have to close and re-open the game every time I finish a mission.

same... seriously it's starting to feel like they don't test even the basics before releasing