Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

[DE]Rebecca

21 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Currently a huge issue with being locked into the end-of-mission screen after reaching extraction. 

This. It's really annoying after a fissure mission where you manage to get a good reward. No option but to crash the game.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 8

Changes:

- Substantial performance improvements to the Star Chart on low-end machines have been added to Hotfix 8!

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue introduced in Hotfix 7 that created a freezing non-functioning Star Chart.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions for the Credit Bundles.
- Fixed misleading descriptions about Kavat Gene-Masking kits.
- Fixed file paths appearing for Lotus dialog in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Stasis description implying it only applied to puppies.
- Fixed controllers not working with the Relic manager and enhancer.
- Fixed various game freezes.
- Partially fixed a UI issue related to full information about Fusion Cores in Alerts not being displayed.

Good things. Please take another look at Affinity awards, Credit awards, and drops rates (Fusion Cores, resources)—but this time from the perspective of Dojo research.

After Hotfix 7, I can't extract when the mission ends anymore. I went to a couple of missions, when my warframe walked into the Landing Craft pod, my warframe just disappeared, the landing craft never flew away because no one was there to extract. So I got stuck in the result screen and had to Alt + F4 every. single. time.