The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

6 minutes ago, hammerheathen said:

It was on steam sale for like a buck a few days ago.

Yeah I saw that. I already own that game for so long. Hard to decide what abomination maker should I choose now (Spore - Impossible Creatures)

Edited by Sziklamester

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8No but seriously, this is awesome. I'd like to try this so much but my kavat is in the making and I'm all out of plat (I do have 1 space left for a kubrow/kavat) I'm afraid by the time I'm done it will have been patched.

What all of this horrendous nightmare fuel has taught me is this: DE should find a way to include a third type of companion--crossbreeds--and quickly readjust all of the current ones to reflect this sudden and new cash flow investment opportunity.

4 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

... in some ways it may make a kind of unique pet....

but can you do a kubrow then kavat or is it only kavat + kubrow? 

It dont works mate .. i tried it .. i got a scary kavat .. Looks like the dog in the vid

4 minutes ago, AandOE said:

What all of this horrendous nightmare fuel has taught me is this: DE should find a way to include a third type of companion--crossbreeds--and quickly readjust all of the current ones to reflect this sudden and new cash flow investment opportunity.

.....that makes so much sense its scary stop this logical nonsense D:< 

5 minutes ago, AandOE said:

Mix the abilities too ! Like 1 random ability each from the two breeds