The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

1 minute ago, FenrisHellhound said:

Well I imagine that you werent supposed to be able to do it in the first place, that they would disable the ability to do so, delete them, and run a script to refund imprints.

I just don't see them as something we were ever supposed to have and people mass-making them for the "The Lolz" are probably going to complain when they're removed.

The salt mines of the world may have a true contender if removed, such a happy accident to some

6 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

deleting the hybrids without compensation will be screwing a lot of players, many many many people have done this already, i think the easiest thing to do is just remove the bugs making some of them unplayable (like saying theres no collar to use them when there really are)

Right but they can say we exploited the system and you did with your own risk. Possible compensation is the rescources back or roll back the game but then others who farmed for stuffs will lose their stuffs. 

The best solution is if they trying to working on the crossbreeds and make some design for it then the abominations can turn into actually normal ones.

PS: All in all it is their fault again, because they doesn't prepared for this and nor disabled the cross breeding nor made crossbreeds to choose from if we players consider to do this.

They should have know this.

Edited by Sziklamester

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

Right but they can say we exploited the system and you did with your own risk. Possible compensation is the rescources back or roll back the game but then others who farmed for stuffs will lose their stuffs. 

The best solution is if they trying to working on the crossbreeds and make some design for it then the abominations can turn into actually normal ones.

it's not exploiting is it? i mean i know selling unreleased primed parts is a bug but,,, this is clearly a bug but it still sort of works

I like the hybrid thing, at least as a hidden "feature" or easter egg, and there is a simple solution, make the hybridization COSMETIC ONLY. Polish the resulting creature: keep the kubrow/kavat body and mix the tails/ears If the base body is kavat it should function like a kavat, if the base is kubrow function as a kubrow

Plus some slection: using a kubrow egg for the incubation will result in a base kubrow, using kavat DNA wil result in a kavat base

Edited by GordoFreeman

Just now, GordoFreeman said:

I like the hybrid thing, at least as a hidden "feature" or easter egg, and there is a simple solution, make the hybridization COSMETIC ONLY. Keep the kubrow/kavat body and mix the tails/ears If the base body is kavat it should function like a kavat, if the base is kubrow function as a kubrow

mine was a base as a kavat, but it has a full bear kubrow body so, i hope if they do, they make it more normalized hybrid and cosmetic only would be fine but using kubrow powers on a kavat or vice versa would be really cool!

Just now, cookieknife said:

i wouldn't call it their fault , but it just wasnt thought of.. until someone did it... which its cool if they ever end up implimenting this thing

It's a fault not knowing the consequences if they ever release a system. There are planning stages where they talk through what they will add and what can be happen. Otherwise I am not against it and it looks funny now and glitchy.

If this happend atleast they can add crossbreeds into the palette and solved.

41 minutes ago, Pashun said:

Which mods do these Monstrositys use?   (had to ask) 

Depends on whether or not the game considers them a Kubrow or a Kavat.

For instance, the one right above this post would use Kavat mods.

Edited by Arkvold

The hybrids are certainly amusing, but I'm sure most people who made them en masse did it manly for amusement's sake.  As such, whatever DE decides upon (likely deletion) I'm not convinced it would warrant compensation.  It's not like people made some mistake that led into them losing resources over something or a bug that ate up resources either.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Archibald Jax said:

Has anyone imprinted a hybrid yet? I am curious what comed out of that. 

im working on doing that as soon as i can.

3 minutes ago, DelialFallen said:

The hybrids are certainly amusing, but I'm sure most people who made them en masse did it manly for amusement's sake.  As such, whatever DE decides upon (likely deletion) I'm not convinced it would warrant compensation.  It's not like people made some mistake that led into them losing resources over something or a bug that ate up resources either.

and yeah deletion seems like somethig they would do, but more optimistically speaking, wouldn't a hybrid be cool? and why should they delete it? It's a really cool idea and im glad this bug happened

Just now, cookieknife said:

im working on doing that as soon as i can.

and yeah deletion seems like somethig they would do, but more optimistically speaking, wouldn't a hybrid be cool? and why should they delete it? It's a really cool idea and im glad this bug happened

The bug is amusing, yes.  But no it wouldn't be cool -- well, at least not to me.  To each their own.