The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

But seriously, we're aware of the... uh... (nightmare fuel) cr...creations? and are investigating. 

These cruel and unnatural experiments will come to and end. 

I demand this stays in game.

DE if you remove this you are nothing but a bunch of oppressive bullies trying to oppress what another animal identifies as, its inhumane to force another being to be either one of the two species, its 2016 this has to stop, stop the oppression.

#KatbrowLivesMatter #KuvatLivesMatter

46 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

But seriously, we're aware of the... uh... (nightmare fuel) cr...creations? and are investigating. 

These cruel and unnatural experiments will come to and end. 

so ..will consoles get a chance to play mad scientist or no? 

im just a bit scarred from the ...

Spoiler

3O2wtCD.jpg

in all honesty o. e

What a brilliant system to allow such madness. I'd hope they make it a feature and apply some limits on it rather than rule it out entirely.

I'd love a multi headed attack creature to scare shadow stalker away from my defence objectives instead of going after me

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Interesting, it does a jazzy little front leg maneuver with every step, wonder what decides if it's a Kavat or Kubrow?

If you breed it using a Kubrow egg, it's a Kubat. If you breed it using Kavat DNA, it's a Katbrow.

4 minutes ago, Jangkrik said:

It'll have Kubrow abilities if you breed it using a Kubrow egg and vice versa.

Err. I've bred all of mine using an egg and gotten both Kavats and Kubrows. So I'm afraid that's incorrect.

@Everyone Whenever I enter a mission my Kubrow loses it's Cat Tail. Anyone else getting similar issues? 

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Err. I've bred all of mine using an egg and gotten both Kavats and Kubrows. So I'm afraid that's incorrect.

@Everyone Whenever I enter a mission my Kubrow loses it's Cat Tail. Anyone else getting similar issues? 

Your kubrow will loose its tail if you enter a mission My kubrow has swapped between having a tail and no tail while in the liset