Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 9

[DE]Rebecca

Didn't see it mentioned here, but reaper prime is visually bugged as well. When not in use, it is usually floating off to the side of my warframes, sometimes it switches it up and is impaled right through them. Something to look into.

I want to put this out there in case it's not intended, but Helios does NOT scan kavats for you once you've completed the codex entry, which sucks, because I bought it partly for that reason.

A bug I observed but did not experience (admittedly this was a day or two ago now) was junction tasks not updating while in a group, specifically for the earth to mars junction.

Also, Kavats seem a trice buggy still. Occasionally my Adarzka will get stuck in corners (mainly on corpus tilesets. Once, he hid in one as a horde of tasty infested ran by and did nothing) and the space between their attacks seems rather long at times.

Any news on the Kubrow bug causing then to show as large puppy's when mature and change size and patterns e.g. Bulky to Athletic and Lotus or Merle patterns to Striped etc?

I think we can all deal with abominations (Kubrats) people have running around for a while till it's inevitably fixed but to be loosing traits like that hurts long time in game breeders and puts off new players from continuing with said system after getting bugged out results and no word on when or even if it will be rectified/fixed. 

Considering one of the main focus points in the update "Specters of the Rail" was more companion breeding the recent bugs just hurts the current companion system you have in place. Now i know these things take time and i accept that you are doing all you can to alleviate said problems but  any word on if it is being addressed would be greatly appreciated DE thank you.

To add to this i would love a ui sorting/listings option so Kavats and Kubrows are shown in separate sections both for Imprints and those in stasis as the endless scrolling if you have many gets rather tedious after a while.

55 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Please consider rebalancing archwing. Currently the sliding is a bit too much to be able to fly very precisely, which is, unfortunately, extremely vital for the Jordas Verdict. The compulsory spin as well is very disorienting.

Also, in order to bring all sentinels back into the limelight I think all should be given an innate passive of sucking up all resources an extra 2 metres away from the player (including Kubrows and Kavats). This will help their usability in farming and will still mean Carrier is useful for extending that range, for even more effective farming.

but if they do that then there would be no use for carrier/prime

I posted this in the hotfix 7 thread, but here it is again:

One thing I've been thinking about lately is that in both the main game and Archwing, it's quite common for the warframe model to get in the way and makes it difficult to see what you're aiming at. I understand it's a third-person game, but when my reticle is literally pointing at my warframe, which is obscuring my vision, there's a problem, especially in conclave where split-second reactions are a must. I would suggest having some sort of culling in place or maybe make the warframe mostly invisible when aiming. This would be visual only, of course, but I think it would mostly fix the problem.

Also, was it intended for some Kavats to have, for all intents and purposes, no ears? I just finishing incubating my first Kavat last night and oh my gosh was it ugly. The color scheme was pretty bad, but even with custom colors, it was ugly as sin. It basically looked like a mix between a hairless siamese cat with a pug's face. I know some people like those kinds of cats but holy crap, it's ugly! I mean come on, the picture has huge, glorious ears! Where are my huge, amazing, spectacularly huge ears? I mean, it doesn't even make sense. The Kavat had decent sized ears as a kitten, so how did they shrink when it became an adult? It makes no sense. Anyway, it would be nice if that version were removed as it seems most people do not like it, though perhaps doing a poll wouldn't be a bad idea.

Edit: Oh yes, and please fix the Lunaro controls. I currently cannot dash if I have ANYTHING bound to the "E" key, because dash is apparently mapped to "E" rather than to a predetermined action, like melee channeling as it used to be, so if anything else is bound to "E", dash no longer works. For over a year and a half I've had "Use" bound to "E", and with the Specters of the Rail update, I've been forced to change it just so I can play Lunaro. Please, just add in separate key bindings for Lunaro...that would fix the entire problem. You already have some separate key bindings for Archwing, although the Archwing key binding section links to the exact same key bindings as the main game, but I don't see why you can't put a couple more entries into the main bindings just for Lunaro actions. Lunaro has been out for over a month...how has this not been added to the game yet? Please DE, "E" is not a good key for dash and I think we should be able to remap it to our liking.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire
Added stuff about Lunaro key mappings

Can we please get a fix to the Syndicate missions bug? They are not displaying at the proper rank. That seems like an easy one, and people are loosing syndicate status every day the bug is in place. That's almost a week without proper syndicate rewards....

21 minutes ago, Zekeon said:

I want to put this out there in case it's not intended, but Helios does NOT scan kavats for you once you've completed the codex entry, which sucks, because I bought it partly for that reason.

A bug I observed but did not experience (admittedly this was a day or two ago now) was junction tasks not updating while in a group, specifically for the earth to mars junction.

Also, Kavats seem a trice buggy still. Occasionally my Adarzka will get stuck in corners (mainly on corpus tilesets. Once, he hid in one as a horde of tasty infested ran by and did nothing) and the space between their attacks seems rather long at times.

Helios doesn't scan things that are completed. That's normal behavior. If you want to scan anything once completed even for Silmaris standing (target or not) you have to do it manually. Making Helios scan Kavats would trivialize the effort to get them.