Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #126: Vandal Reaction Poll

[DE]Rebecca

Reaction Poll  

5,131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Spikey844 said:

If it does come back, make it a login reward, as others have said.

After all, it was originally given out as a sign of commitment, so if it returns it should also be a rewarded as a sign of commitment.

This seems fair, I mean, it´s better than just dropping it´s parts in a sortie (farmable) or just giving it. Not everyone will get those, but eventually those commited to the game will have those. 

Just now, markus230 said:

Lato was given to every account that was registered back in CBT. Even if you left the game before CBT ended, and came back today, you'd still have Lato Vandal.

Then it´s only the braton for me? Well, thank you for clarifing it up for me!

2 minutes ago, Driku said:

This seems fair, I mean, it´s better than just dropping it´s parts in a sortie (farmable) or just giving it. Not everyone will get those, but eventually those commited to the game will have those. 

Hours of playtime seems better .. everyone can Login every day .. but not every one will archieve 2000 hours of playtime

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

3 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

GIVE every eligible CBT player 5x Lato and Braton Vandal BLUEPRINTS, depending on which one they aquired, give both if they had both at some point (Player who was active during CBT and owned either Lato Vandal or Braton Vandal)

They can use these lato or braton blueprints to either sell them or give them to thier friends. CBT VANDALS should not be spread more beyond this point. This way CBT players will keep thier edge

So instead of opening the weapons up to more players, close beta players should get 10 more exclusive blueprints they can sell for huge amounts of plat or give to their buddies?

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Hours of playing seems better .. everyone can Login every day .. but not every one will archieve 2000 hours of playtime

Or nearly 5000 as I have lol. yeah, I´d go this way then. But... People can still leave the game afk in the liset, and then they´ll get those weapons, right? That doesn´t seem fair.

2 minutes ago, SilentCircle said:

So instead of opening the weapons up to more players, close beta players should get 10 more exclusive blueprints they can sell for huge amounts of plat or give to their buddies?

Yes because no matter what you do you will never deserve them more than they did.

4 minutes ago, Driku said:

Or nearly 5000 as I have lol. yeah, I´d go this way then. But... People can still leave the game afk in the liset, and then they´ll get those weapons, right? That doesn´t seem fair.

It is fair .. they pay their energy cost´s .. lol ^^

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

1 minute ago, Deshiel said:

Yes because no matter what you do you will never deserve them more than they did.

So, beta player just logs one day, buys that weapon, never plays again vs players that have more that 5k hours ingame, actually playing the game and giving feedback to the game. Something fails to me. 

Keep Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal the same, but make Prisma Braton and Prisma Lato for all players because:

1. Prisma variants 100% will be better than Vandal variant in terms of visual, stats(crit buff I hope) and sound(for some).

2. It will complete the Prisma-d starter weapon with already-made Prisma Skana. Also completes with Prisma Excalibur skin.

7 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

De executives got themselves pushed around by mad collectors

More like they must change with the times due to their own development. Wraiths and Vandals have become more common lately with sorties and repeats in events. Primes have become so much more than just a repaint and some stapled gold. Due to these sort of changes that have changed the game over time everyone including the devs are thinking about the people and things that happened in closed beta. It was a different time where these sort of things didn't matter, as Steve said they didn't expect the game to last this long.

"Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die. Which will it be Tenno?"

Just now, Driku said:

So, beta player just logs one day, buys that weapon, never plays again vs players that have more that 5k hours ingame, actually playing the game and giving feedback to the game. Something fails to me. 

I like how you treat limited time aquisition as nothing.

As the Console player that I am, I'm obviously going to say YES!

The console players never got a chance to acquire these two weapons, however we felt betrayed when we found out that Warframe China got their hands on these two guns, now I don't want these to be obtained as simply as Sorties or Trade chat, I feel that they need to be obtained in a way that reflects the weapon's rarity, either make these weapons a very high tier Login reward or maybe Tie them into the Mastery rank system somehow.

18 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Certainly not more, but equally deserving. I've been playing for two and a half years, have almost 1500h in-game and reported numerous bugs. The sole fact that you heard of the game a year earlier than someone else isn't an achievement in on itself.

Edited by SilentCircle

Just now, Deshiel said:

I like how you treat limited time aquisition as nothing.

Well, that´s because is just that, nothing. Nothing at all. I´m one of those that were able to get that braton vandal. Yeah. Hey! I played during that time! It means nothing. Will it make you a better player? Nope. Will you have more "skills"? Nope, you get those playing. Will you be kinder to the community? Nope, that depends on you, not on what you did just one time. I´m with the "hey, give the weapons, and give cosmetics exclusive to those CBT and EOPT!". Seems more fair. You won´t bring those weapons to every mission. You won´t do anything with those weapons anymore, there are like 400 or more weapons, and I really doubt that you won´t enjoy any weapon more than this 2. They mean nothing, they are just that, weapons.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

As the Console player that I am, I'm obviously going to say YES!

The console players never got a chance to acquire these two weapons, however we felt betrayed when we found out that Warframe China got their hands on these two guns, now I don't want these to be obtained as simply as Sorties or Trade chat, I feel that they need to be obtained in a way that reflects the weapon's rarity, either make these weapons a very high tier Login reward or maybe Tie them into the Mastery rank system somehow.

First Thing.. Dont Play the "console Card"

Not only the console had no Chance... Steam user´s too.. and other user´s..

And warframe China? they did not deserve anything .. Some of them are the "chinese founder".. they did´nt even paid Money with risk ..

They dont deserve the founder or originator Status .. They get things for just doing nothing

2 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Wew lad

Seriously, giving exclusive blueprints to CBT players to sell, and "make other people beg" like you said...because "they diserve it".. "for honour".. is the worst idea I've seen in this thread.

Sorry to break the news to you but CBT players aren't demi-gods mate.

Mastery equipment should be available to anyone

Cosmetics should sometimes stay exclusive

because this is the reason most people want stuff to be exclusive anyway, just to show others they have something others don't. And that's ok, but not when it stops other people from ranking up.

I think they could be return but as a really special thing than not everyone can benefit.
Like a reward to player that have a concept / tennogen skin added in the game or an art shown into a prime time. Something that keep these wepons unique even if they still obtainable.

Edited by lukinu_u

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

And warframe China? they did not deserve anything .. Some of them are the "chinese founder".. they did´nt even paid Money with risk ..

They dont deserve the founder or originator Status .. They get things for just doing nothing

Wait. One thing is the "steam card", because you have a pc, you could just download the game. But what if you don´t have one? You just get teased with those, and that´s all? Doesn´t seem fair to me...

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

But console contantly does get screwed over, its not like the race card were people will use it for things not involving race.

Or CBT doods get exclusive badge, Syandana, Emblem, Landing Craft skin, Frame skins and attachment to weapons / frames and in return release the Vandal stuff to everyone and not make anything exclusive unless the doods done something most of us won't like what Founders did when they took the gamble on a game that they didn't know whither the game will survive or not.

Prisma / Vandal/ Wraith, everyone should get a go at them, IMHO.   

4 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Actually the Chinese bought up DE's shares and pumped a lot of money into the game in return they got privileges and let their playerbase to buy founder packs a little bit cheaper than here. 

Edited by Sziklamester

Given that some players want the choices, other the looks, and others just the mastery, adding a 5th braton and a 4th lato as placeholders sounds totally legit and won't make everything end in the same current situation.

I'd say give them some badges, like the one obtained in every event with a weapon that has came back before and maybe a profile badge too. Sigils, skins and syandanas might only give reasons to keep complaining about wanting "their" stuff.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Just now, Driku said:

Wait. One thing is the "steam card", because you have a pc, you could just download the game. But what if you don´t have one? You just get teased with those, and that´s all? Doesn´t seem fair to me...

I wanted to say that console-player´s are not the only Group of People who did miss the game.. It´s sad.. it would be great if everyone gets those weapon´s i f the werent there at this time .. but if they were there, but simply gave the game no Chance .. These People should not get them .. But that can not unfortunately be checked

6 minutes ago, SilentCircle said:

Certainly not more, but equally deserving. I've been playing for two and a half years, have almost 1500h in-game and reported numerous bugs. The sole fact that you heard of the game a year early than someone else isn't an achievement in on itself.

5 minutes ago, Driku said:

Well, that´s because is just that, nothing. Nothing at all. I´m one of those that were able to get that braton vandal. Yeah. Hey! I played during that time! It means nothing. Will it make you a better player? Nope. Will you have more "skills"? Nope, you get those playing. Will you be kinder to the community? Nope, that depends on you, not on what you did just one time. I´m with the "hey, give the weapons, and give cosmetics exclusive to those CBT and EOPT!". Seems more fair. You won´t bring those weapons to every mission. You won´t do anything with those weapons anymore, there are like 400 or more weapons, and I really doubt that you won´t enjoy any weapon more than this 2. They mean nothing, they are just that, weapons.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)HarigeVINCE said:

Wew lad

Seriously, giving exclusive blueprints to CBT players to sell, and "make other people beg" like you said...because "they diserve it".. "for honour".. is the worst idea I've seen in this thread.

Sorry to break the news to you but CBT players aren't demi-gods mate.

Mastery equipment should be available to anyone

Cosmetics should sometimes stay exclusive

because this is the reason most people want stuff to be exclusive anyway, just to show others they have something others don't. And that's ok, but not when it stops other people from ranking up.

You guys are capable of pulling out the " I played this game for 2 000 hours I should get everything" card on anything.

3 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think they could be return but as a really special thing than not everyone can benefit.
Like a reward to player that have a concept / tennogen skin added in the game or an art shown into a prime time. Something that keep these wepons unique even if they still obtainable.

Rather give it to the most active players, because there is a lot players which dont give a flying fk about TennoGen or fan art and exclude them because of that is bit harsh