Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #126: Vandal Reaction Poll

[DE]Rebecca

Reaction Poll  

5,131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Dobermann92 said:

Why?

Because logging in 2 minutes/day and then logout to do whatever else is an amazing amount of dedication and should be rewarded with something meaningful.

And because older dedicated players have a higher login count since whatever time they were playing before login 2.0 was kept and transferred to the new system, allowing login counter to be ome the best way to measure a player's dedication (:

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

And because older dedicated players have a higher login count since whatever time they were playing before login 2.0 was kept and transferred to the new system, allowing login counter to be ome the best way to measure a player's dedication (:

That's uncorrected and I hope you just assumed it by yourself without such a wrong info actually spreading. 

Everyone started login 2.0 at the same level, it was just MR affected in terms or rarity, that's it. 

I, for one, already missed about a week of logins and will possibly get Primed Vigor or the new weapon after you or after a user who joined the day before login 2.0, despite me being here since April 2013. 

Edited by siralextraffo

4 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

That's uncorrected and I hope you just assumed it by yourself without such a wrong info actually spreading. 

Everyone started login 2.0 at the same level, it was just MR affected in terms or rarity, that's it. 

I, for one, already missed about a week of logins and will possibly get Primed Vigor or the new weapon after you or after a user who joined the day before login 2.0, despite me being here since April 2013. 

That's exactly the point, we may have been here since day 1 (I didn't, I have been here 3 years) but a player who joined near the day login 2.0 started and can login every single day can be seen as a more dedicated player thanany of us who has skipped some days because of whatever reason (I hadto skip about 2 or 3 weeks due to computer issues)

I know, for example, that if login 2.0 had saved our previous logins, many of us would be near or even way over the 1000 days mark, but it didn't and we're all with the same maximum days in the counter.

I guess I should have used  "/s" at the end of the comment to make the point clearer :3

12 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

That's exactly the point, we may have been here since day 1 (I didn't, I have been here 3 years) but a player who joined near the day login 2.0 started and can login every single day can be seen as a more dedicated player thanany of us who has skipped some days because of whatever reason (I hadto skip about 2 or 3 weeks due to computer issues)

I know, for example, that if login 2.0 had saved our previous logins, many of us would be near or even way over the 1000 days mark, but it didn't and we're all with the same maximum days in the counter.

I guess I should have used  "/s" at the end of the comment to make the point clearer :3

Lol yea sorry, I actually have taken your post as a serious one!

1 hour ago, siralextraffo said:

Lol yea sorry, I actually have taken your post as a serious one!

Don't worry man, it was my bad for forgetting this is the internet and that written communication channels lack ways to easily differentiate the tone of a statement, which added to cultural differences can easily lead to miscommunication ^^

To be perfectly clear,I don't have either of there, I've only been around a few months.

That said, I think it is right and proper that people who have been around since the beginning have unique items available only at those times, for cosmetic reason if nothing else.

10 hours ago, Sador1978 said:

To be perfectly clear,I don't have either of there, I've only been around a few months.

That said, I think it is right and proper that people who have been around since the beginning have unique items available only at those times, for cosmetic reason if nothing else.

it should be right for the people who have been around for so long to have unique items available at those times.

but for cosmetic reason only its like showing off your new Rolex, but deep down you know its fake and it has no true worth besides being a waste of money.

*Lotus: Tenno, we thank you for time and dedication, have a Primed Vigor as our reward for your repetitive login's. SIKE its just a glyph cuz cosmetics*

I don't have them and let's face it--at least for me, new stuff is the only reason I still play and these are new for a lot of people. There comes a lot of downtime with this game and if I have nothing to do and have these sitting in my inventory, I might consider pouring forma into them just cause well.. got nothing else to do. They're not too great from what I remember when I even learned of their existence but things like this extend the game a bit for people like me. 

On August 27, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Nagasadri said:

Yup. Why not ?

They might need a buff, though. Having them just as mastery fodder is kinda sad for such meaningful weapons.

Yeah, I'd like to see these weapons return and receive a substantial buff. I'd also like to earn them through difficult/interactive quest-lines. Sorties might be something to consider, but I find them to be too manageable to make these weapons end up as Sortie parts.

As much as I like the idea of these weapons being part of the Daily Tribute, I don't want to wait a year or two in order to get them because I'm "that dedicated in logging in enough days to receive a free luxury weapon." I like earning my keep from hard work, and that's dedication to me.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

I voted for no. DE said that the Exclusive Items will stay Exclusive, and it's not because "i want to be a special Snowflake", no, i don't own any of the Weapons, but this has been DE's standoint for a long time and i don't want them to change this all of a sudden. Next there will be a Poll for Excal Prime and other founders Gear, which i also don't own but would love to get, which would be unfair to Founders imho. I had the same stance back when they made the Dex Furis available again. It was a "Gift" for playing Warframe for one Year, and then everybody had them.

9 hours ago, Extroah said:

I voted for no. DE said that the Exclusive Items will stay Exclusive, and it's not because "i want to be a special Snowflake", no, i don't own any of the Weapons, but this has been DE's standoint for a long time and i don't want them to change this all of a sudden. Next there will be a Poll for Excal Prime and other founders Gear, which i also don't own but would love to get, which would be unfair to Founders imho. I had the same stance back when they made the Dex Furis available again. It was a "Gift" for playing Warframe for one Year, and then everybody had them.

Founder program and this Vandal is very different things , you can't compare

5 hours ago, iArucard said:

Founder program and this Vandal is very different things , you can't compare

Very true, but if one thing happens, it can lead to others. I think that's what Extroah was saying, maybe overplaying.

I was there for the weekend, but didn't get the vandals, since I was new at the time and hadn't figured out the market until after the items were gone. Would I have liked to have gotten them? Yep. Is it a HUGE deal? No.

founders items should stay exclusive. They might not be the best, but they're unique and let the users show pride in what they helped create. I'd love a dual skana prime, personally, but I didn't have the money to spare during the founder stage, (high school kids without jobs aren't known to) and what's declared and said will no longer be available after x date is perfectly fair. 

My Braton/Lato vandals are really personally significant to me because they're a symbol of how much time I've spent in this game. If they just became something that dropped in sorties, I think it would really cheapen how I feel about them. That being said, seeing them come back as milestone weapons would be cool because it maintains their status as a symbol of long-term commitment to the game, but they'd really need a buff. For those of you who don't have these guns, let's be clear about something: they suck. The only reason you would want these guns as they are now is for a few extra mastery points and maybe completing your codex if that's the sort of thing you do. There's a ton of much more easily obtainable weapons that do exactly what these guns do but better, and if they're going to come back as milestone weapons(which is really the only way they should come back) then they need to be buffed to at least fill a unique niche so that they're more than mastery points to people.