Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

Okay, me and friend have noticed that we don't get the same reward pool at the end of a fissure mission. Like we did a Neo mission and he saw a Nikanna Prime blade in the pool where as I didn't, and vice versa I saw a Dakra Prime handle where as he didn't. Pls fix.

1 hour ago, ToiletMorph said:

Okay, me and friend have noticed that we don't get the same reward pool at the end of a fissure mission. Like we did a Neo mission and he saw a Nikanna Prime blade in the pool where as I didn't, and vice versa I saw a Dakra Prime handle where as he didn't. Pls fix.

This.. I feel like I wasted a bunch of relics grinding yesterday with this bs...

And ____ this grineer invasion capture target / pod bug e_e DE please.

Is the issue with the Pods on grineer ships still happening for others? Trying to do the mission for the Orokin catalyst and I literally cannot get past the freaking pod. Section. Is there a work around for it? Is there going to be compensation for people who couldn't run or complete the mission?

7 minutes ago, jragonsoul said:

Is the issue with the Pods on grineer ships still happening for others? Trying to do the mission for the Orokin catalyst and I literally cannot get past the freaking pod. Section. Is there a work around for it? Is there going to be compensation for people who couldn't run or complete the mission?

Aborted about 8 missions before I got it done just now. For all these forced failures here and there and for the 10x waste of time vs normal run a compensation sure would be nice. Try delaying the activation of the pod. As in wait for the door to close and look at the button for a bit before pressing it. Superstition most likely but it's the only time the pod actually worked for me today. Or hope you get the maps without the pods.

3 minutes ago, Warrax said:

Aborted about 8 missions before I got it done just now. For all these forced failures here and there and for the 10x waste of time vs normal run a compensation sure would be nice. Try delaying the activation of the pod. As in wait for the door to close and look at the button for a bit before pressing it. Superstition most likely but it's the only time the pod actually worked for me today. Or hope you get the maps without the pods.

Ok, so sometimes it "works" this really needs to be fixed.

2 hours ago, ToiletMorph said:

Just had the same issue, I saw and got Orthos Prime Blade, they got and saw Orthos Prime Handle.

Back again with another pile of bugs 

I was doing a T2 fissure on telesto (saturn) with a group of players after waiting for 10 mins for anyone to showup. When I got into the game I jumped from one stairs to another, only to miss and keep falling the entire mission. My group finished the mission and we got out. I didn't get anything from the fissure. Also I know it has been reported by many but the unstuck command doesn't do squat. It isn't my first time with this experience or being stuck that the unstuck command didn't do anything at all.

• The mission report screen still has that bug that you can't get rid of it and lose all control of the game. Only less frequent.
  • Disconnection and the game stating that a sessions doesn't excist upon 75% of loading a mission.
  • I know that this one isn't just for SOTR but when you have a teammate dying and you have a weapon in your hand that less than the maximum amount of bullets in the magazine you will instandly reload instead of reviving a player. This cost valueble time.
  • navigation map is still flickering.
  • Match making or selecting fissure missions, sometimes you get reprompted back to select a relic, over and over again. To make it even worse there are times where you can't do anything else and is forced to quit the game. BTW eversince playing warframe from back in when it first got out, I never had to force quit anything as much as this update since a week ago. 

I had more bugs but I can't remember them now. Until my next playsession. :(

Edited by ChaellExE
more on mind to get on paper

On 7/15/2016 at 5:24 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Europa Junction = complete an infested outbreak mission, change to "Complete TESHUB in the Void"

I had done Teshub before this hotfix, you know I did it because it's unlocked now and was originally locked in the new Star Chart, yet you don't give me credit for it?

STILL no fix for: game breaking progress hindering bug in Invasion missions in the tileset where you have to enter the grineer pod that takes you to the corpus ship. Nearly every time we enter the pod and press the button, nothing happens. It just sits there forever and doesn't continue on. Oh, and if the host leaves? The game freezes up completely during the host migration, probably because it's in a bad state and doesn't know how to handle the migration. Please fix this DE, these missions are bugged so bad that people are having to run them probably 3-4 times as much as they normally have to to get the reward, and we don't have time for it.

Invasion with the Grineer launching pod needs a desperate look at. I've aborted it 5 times until I got a different tileset that worked. You can immediately tell if its the buggy pod one too if there's no enemies around other than the capture target.

Also, me and my buddy are in the process of farming Saryn. It would be awesome to able to see our Judgement points on the qualifying nodes again.

Can confirm:

• The New Strange is STILL bugged (after a week) and is impossible to complete for some (though is totally alright for others). When you synthesize 3 targets, it doesn't count any progression and still says 'synthesize 3'
  • The game still freezes on Mission Report/End Screen and the only fix for that is to terminate the game process in the task manager.

Kubrow genetic breeding, only one genetic code template is showing. Also new kubrows are not loading right away into the equpid slots, it states "needs collar" when I have already done the mission*. I know i put a ticket in as well, just due to having bought a template, and i know yall have a lot of things to fix. Good luck and keep up the hard work!

*relogging seems to fix this, but i had to do it twice before I could use my new Kubrow. 

Edited by Stella.Ferox
Add info

On 7/16/2016 at 1:57 PM, Samuel_sfx said:

qzP8zlx.jpg

@[DE]Drew @[DE]Dmitri

I need you to look at this. I found that the new archwing really limiting my vision by a lot. My whole equipment cover almost 50% of the screen and all I see is only my beautiful &#! of my Elytron *which is not good. The camera is too zoom in, and in this regard I like the old archwing vision better, more practical. Could you at least if its not possible to change, maybe adding some option to revert to the old archwing camera and stuff?

Also, I can understand that you guys wanna make the real experience with archwing mission with the new camera movement and rotating and stuff. But the thing is the new camera panning and spinning made me instead tilting my head too much and maybe on some people giving nausea and discomfort. Again, I'm pretty sure some people love this kind of experience so I guess it will be better to have option to turn off the camera axis movement.

Thanks, and hope you considered the suggestion.

The field of view and Archwing positioning was something we took into consideration with these new changes. We don't have any plans to tweak it at this time, but I'll keep your feedback in mind. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

We don't have any plans to tweak it at this time

So, what are we going to do overall, with the system we have atm. cuz I feel that this is one of the reasons why no one likes or plays Arcwing.

Edited by LegionCynex