[DE]Drew

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

21 hours ago, Fecom said:

When we do fissure (any era) we get different reward choices. We can see in the screenshots that my friend get Akbronco BP, a forma, Paris and Lex part while I get Saryn, Paris, Boar and Akbronco part. This is in the same mission and it keep happening in the last 3 days. We noticed this when he got an Akstiletto Blueprint and I didnt have it in my choices. Next time, we decided to take screenshots and bring it here to know whats up. In between my first post and now, we did a Hieracon run and we also didnt get the same relics/credit caches/fusion cores. That never happened before this update. 

This is like MasterControl98 and TheSilverZephyr said.

Thank you and thanks to all who provided info! We are seeing discrepancies across a number of mission rewards where clients/hosts aren't getting same thing and we're looking into it.

• Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, DieuDeGlace said:

I wonder if they will fix tennogen helmets not showing up because that is a problem for me

Have you linked your warframe account with your steam account?

Are you launching the game through steam?

Don't know if this has been brought up or looked at, regarding fissures: 

While in public matching, everyone gets to choose from the same pool of rewards. It rolls everyone's relics, and presents the results to everyone.

After a good amount of testing, it appears that for pre-built squads not matched together by public matching, everyone gets presented with a unique reward pool rolled individually for them. Each player seems to get their own unique instance of rolling all players' relic rewards, resulting in everyone seeing a different reward table to choose from. 

Is this a fluke in the reward script, or intentional to promote public matching?

• Upvote 1