[DE]Drew

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

It would be cool to have propper hybrids. As a consequence of our tampering with their DNA, they degrade twice as fast but they would be able to use the abilities of the 2 parents. Make one super kavat, one super kubrow or a mix of the two (kubrat. kavrow, chimera... cat-dog I dunno).

To avoid weird effects, when we get an imprint from a hybrid, we only get the parts given to it by the first imprint used.

• Upvote 2

Still no fix for Reaper prime holster bug (Levitating a few feet away from where it should be)

I gave the operative in Sortie 3 today my Akstiletto Prime and I completely crashed from Warframe... I was able to reconnect to my squad but still crashed me :(

was literaly logging in to make a hybrid :/

• Upvote 1

stop commenting about how bad crossbreading fix, how much you spend plat, how sorry you are. It's your fault to something that definitely BUG. seriously?!

Edited by JuruMakam
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, TrialParasite said:

-Snip-

How did you use 600 plat on it? 95*2 to make first kavat, then another to make abomination. Not 600p in my head

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Avereth said:

Need to know if DE is going to need to refund me materials/plat

Nope. Do you really thing DE is going to refund you plat that you spent trying to glitch the game, just because the glitch doesn't work anymore?

I spent probably 600 plat making abominations and I don't regret a penny of it...   :)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, zattez said:

EXCELENT! got my beauuuuutifull..kavat(?) before you took her away from me! 

My lovely lady <3

Reveal hidden contents

lwiKnB1.jpg

qRIWCfO.jpg

fCmQwnr.png

MY SIDES

Thank you.  Please fix enemies coming out of void fissures a far away.  Having to find them while regular units are attacking you is nigh impossible.

Well I never thought the abomination bug would blow up to something this big when I first discovered it and broke the news to Shy. I can now say I had the rare privilege of saying that I did something noteworthy (or infamous) in the life of Warframe. I've loved seeing everyone enjoy themselves playing god and having a laugh. Good things must come to an end but new adventures are right around the corner! Much love to you all folks. (hope this isn't too sappy btw or I might look like a complete loser. Oh well) 

05f.gif

• Upvote 5

NOOOOOOOOOOO....... come on DE, u said early next week for the mix of kavats and kubrows, u could have given us at least the weekend DANG IT.... 1 thing u guys didn't need to hot fix right away, but don't go fix what other problems are needed. 

Thanks DREWBY.......

Please identify an Archwing mission in the alerts bar. (And a million thanks for the updates!!)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

•   Reveal hidden contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

•  

Tennogen Changes & Fixes:

• Updated metal and diffuse maps on Mag Alta helm & body
  • Updated metal and roughness map on Zephyr Hagoromo helm & body
  • Updated metal map on Nova Visage helm and body
  • Updated metal and roughness map on Setka Syandana

Noooooooo What abiout Grost's fuzzy lines on his skin? It affects all of them and it looks like a compression issue. Ruins the quality of this awesome piece of work.

Just now, Silent_Eagl3 said:

Well I never thought the abomination bug would blow up to something this big when I first discovered it and broke the news to Shy. I can now say I had the rare privilege of saying that I did something noteworthy (or infamous) in the life of Warframe. I've loved seeing everyone enjoy themselves playing god and having a laugh. Good things must come to an end but new adventures are right around the corner! Much love to you all folks. (hope this isn't too sappy btw or I might look like a complete loser. Oh well) 

05f.gif

And I thank you for that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheAltarBoy said:

How did you use 600 plat on it? 95*2 to make first kavat, then another to make abomination. Not 600p in my head

I dnt manage to get that one with pixels on the body only black kubrows with no head

I am about to sell all my stuff for credits ..every stuff .... all the primes and 866 hrs on the game in 135 days i think ...

1 minute ago, Silent_Eagl3 said:

05f.gif

Thankyou #HybridArmyUnite