Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

Just now, Silent_Eagl3 said:

Well I never thought the abomination bug would blow up to something this big when I first discovered it and broke the news to Shy. I can now say I had the rare privilege of saying that I did something noteworthy (or infamous) in the life of Warframe. I've loved seeing everyone enjoy themselves playing god and having a laugh. Good things must come to an end but new adventures are right around the corner! Much love to you all folks. (hope this isn't too sappy btw or I might look like a complete loser. Oh well) 

05f.gif

Thank you! This was some of the best fun I've had in this game in a while, right up there with playing baseball in the rank 22 test.

On the other hand, my supply of platinum does NOT thank you...  :)

19 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

A moment of silence for those who honestly thought that they were going to make bank off of glitched content. 

(Lol @ people who already spent platinum. Good job DE.)

I spent plat because I personally wanted one. I love my hell creature.

aRRGHHHH!  com on guys !

Warframe can't log in it say :

Update failed!

The content server are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_TEMEOUT

The update will be restarted shortly..

Edited by emblema

Just now, ShiraHagane said:

except they won't because DE won't let them enjoy it, and you were having fun with the idea of making one

They said on prime time that console players will get a chance to make their own abominations as well. 

3 minutes ago, -FP-Casper said:

even after the hotfix 10 bug continues ...

5xswh4.png

[DE] will not change mutant creations - its intended - many tenno want it and [DE] did how they want - deal with it

make new one - should be ok

Edited by ScorpyX

19 minutes ago, zattez said:

EXCELENT! got my beauuuuutifull..kavat(?) before you took her away from me! 

My lovely lady <3

Reveal hidden contents

lwiKnB1.jpg

qRIWCfO.jpg

fCmQwnr.png

Holy crap, thats not even cool its creepy lol

what shall the People say who started to Play now??they wont get Content we got last year/s ....like me and the primed chamber ...btw if u following warframe and their community where ever u allways up-to-date about Bugs and stuff+they said it on twitch yesterday and waited to fix it until now ...so i see nothing unfair there...im not sure if the imprints are tradeable !but if they are..they should disable it to make sure noone´s gettin rich over it!!!I just wanted some various creations for myself and funny jokes arround the Internet with the Pictures!!! and thx again for the rebalancing with the ´´keys´´

:D btw a morning starwould be awesome!!!