Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

"Scan 5 Cephalon Fragments on Mars"

This is a really lame segments. I now have to do all the missions on Mars over again since you guys changed the whole segment on the Phobo junction... Lame move! Now I have to go over all the missions again and scan the entire area for these things.

Can we get a fix for "collect 10 mods" and "collect 20 mods" being nearly impossible for old vets who have collected almost every mod? Just make it retroactive like the Mars fragments one is. Sure, if we're old enough veterans to have collected THAT many mods we already have all the planets anyway, but still. I mean, I lucked out by not collecting most of Kela's mods, but for some players there might not be enough Kavat and AW mods for them to get 20

Edited by TARINunit9

Thanks for the fixes!

On another note, the last note reminded me of an issue I ran into. When going into a fissure mission, it does to the relic equip screen, which is fine, but if one hits esc either by accident or to, like me, go change something in my loadout before confirming, it auto-declines the mission and does not give you the option to accept later or enter the relic selection screen again, and if someone starts the timer, you are stuck entering the mission and end up getting no reward at the end. I saw all the goodies at the end, but I couldn't select one because I didn't bring a relic (which was unintentional). It's an unusual set of conditions, but one that I could see repeating occasionally.

One more thing. I've been breeding Kavats and seem to be getting pretty unlucky. So far I've done two and have my third one incubating, but both the ones I got so far have that incredibly ugly pug-faced look. They're both Smeeta, which is what I wanted, but I can't stand to look at their ugly mugs! I one I'm incubating now I believe is an Adarza, at least based on the new mods that popped into my inventory, which is fine, as long as it's not also pug-faced, but I'm disappointed that I've now wasted two breedings worth of resources and hours of farming for two Kavats that I'm probably never going to use just because of how ugly as sin they are. Would it be possible to remove that head variation and instead introduce a look similar to the feral Kavats? Honestly, I just want a Kavat that looks like a feral one...they look so freaking cool! Some of the domesticated Kavats I've seen look pretty cool too, but none of them have looked as badass as the feral ones. Why is it that ours look so different when we're literally making them from the DNA of the feral ones? There has been no breeding inbetween to diversify them, so why do they look so different? It's just a shame to waste such a cool design on an invisible enemy that's seen very infrequently.

i had all junctions and all tasks completed and now some jucntions came back to kill ghost specters again and again and again!And again!Glitch from nothing!Ty!And some of the tasks  i had already done have been reseted and ask new missions!Now they want to do them again!Example --->Complete a teshub in void Europa junction!I have done all the tasks and now again from the begining?Or Orokind derelict assasinate with lefadis!Even i do these again i had to go to junctions and kill for infinite time specters that i have already killed! :?Hotfix?

Edited by LyZARC

6 minutes ago, IBsimple said:

"Scan 5 Cephalon Fragments on Mars"

This is a really lame segments. I now have to do all the missions on Mars over again since you guys changed the whole segment on the Phobo junction... Lame move! Now I have to go over all the missions again and scan the entire area for these things.

Dude, just put on some loot radar. They show up bright as day on the minimap, and it's basically guaranteed that one will spawn in each mission. Just do a mission like exterminate that requires you to traverse most of the level anyway and you shouldn't have a problem finding them.

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Dude, just put on some loot radar. They show up bright as day on the minimap, and it's basically guaranteed that one will spawn in each mission. Just do a mission like exterminate that requires you to traverse most of the level anyway and you shouldn't have a problem finding them.

Dude.... Just did my third mission with no luck. I am doing them with the loot mod and solo so I can cover the entire map and still no fragment

1 minute ago, IBsimple said:

Dude.... Just did my third mission with no luck. I am doing them with the loot mod and solo so I can cover the entire map and still no fragment

I haven't had any issues findings fragments, although I've been playing mostly in the orokin derelict to hunt for Kavats. I'll try this task later today, but from what I've seen, and from what's been said, they're supposed to spawn every mission, so either you're not looking everywhere, or there's a bug that wasn't there before that's preventing them from spawning. Make sure not to do syndicate missions though, because apparently the medallions sometimes share locations with the fragments, and the medallions take priority.

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

They've been added to the endangered species list ;)

I have a cute little tail-less one in missions. :D She's adorbs, but on the liset she's a post-it-notes lovecraftian nightmare.

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I haven't had any issues findings fragments, although I've been playing mostly in the orokin derelict to hunt for Kavats. I'll try this task later today, but from what I've seen, and from what's been said, they're supposed to spawn every mission, so either you're not looking everywhere, or there's a bug that wasn't there before that's preventing them from spawning. Make sure not to do syndicate missions though, because apparently the medallions sometimes share locations with the fragments, and the medallions take priority.

On the whole medallion/fragment overlap, I actually had this happen. In my case, the medallion hid out underneath the fragment, and I only found it by pure luck (since the marker on my map from Thief's Wit was also hidden under the fragment marker). It seems the two can overlap, but at least when I did it, they both spawn in the same place.

7 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

When will we be able to see Sortie Rewards again?

Also, when will we be able to see what planet has a extractor on it while zoomed out?

Well, the patch notes clearly say that sortie rewards should be visible again, so...

7 minutes ago, Supernoobian said:

On the whole medallion/fragment overlap, I actually had this happen. In my case, the medallion hid out underneath the fragment, and I only found it by pure luck (since the marker on my map from Thief's Wit was also hidden under the fragment marker). It seems the two can overlap, but at least when I did it, they both spawn in the same place.

Oh that's weird. I think it was yesterday's Prime Time, Steve said that they share spawn locations, but that the medallions would take precedence, so they will spawn instead of the fragment should there not be enough spawn locations in the generated level...they definitely shouldn't be spawning on top of each other. Honestly though, I haven't played syndicate missions in probably half a year, so I never would have encountered this.

Gotta hand this one to you guys.

10 hot fixes in 1 week? I'm impressed, Shows how much you guys care about this update, and how much us players without a PTR of sorts helps discover all the bugs.

We need a weapon/frame/anything to commemorate all the bug squashing!