Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

Oh I did stop and think if I should. And then I went "Yes". But you went and ripped that dream away before I could put it into motion. You monsters D:

Seriously though, if in a future content update, you made it so that we could have Kavrows and Kubats in an official capacity, and not a glitchy mess, I'd be down to clown for that.

24 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I haven't had any issues findings fragments, although I've been playing mostly in the orokin derelict to hunt for Kavats. I'll try this task later today, but from what I've seen, and from what's been said, they're supposed to spawn every mission, so either you're not looking everywhere, or there's a bug that wasn't there before that's preventing them from spawning. Make sure not to do syndicate missions though, because apparently the medallions sometimes share locations with the fragments, and the medallions take priority.

Thanks for the tip! :) Though we are multiple people looking for the same thing during the mission we still come up empty so far. when you've done 4 missions and havnt seen any yet, 5 fragments seems so far away...

1 minute ago, IBsimple said:

Thanks for the tip! :) Though we are multiple people looking for the same thing during the mission we still come up empty so far. when you've done 4 missions and havnt seen any yet, 5 fragments seems so far away...

Dang, well I hope they fix it if it's a serious bug. It would be a shame if fragments simply couldn't spawn there.

• Fixed an issue with the 1000 Mastery not being rewarded when completing a Junction. If you are eligible, it'll automatically repair on login.

On my map none of the junctions are blue anymore, but when I enter one where I did all the steps, I can fight the enemy but cant activate the beam. Is there a way to track if have done them already?

12 minutes ago, ARES_GOD-OF-WAR said:

Thanx DE, can you guys please fix melee only missions, they arent recognizing the dark split sword as a melee weapon for some reason. Thank you!

I had the same issue with the Tennocon alert over the weekend. I was starting panic thinking I couldn't do the mission because it was bugged, but it turned out that the Dark Split Sword doesn't seem to count as a melee weapon, probably because of it's type-changing ability. In the code it's probably considered something like MeleePlus or something, and so doesn't quite fit in the Melee category.

Is it only for me or do some of you guys have the problem when the lights flicker and the transmission doesn't appear, so the enemies (such as stalker or syndicates) don't spawn in defense missions, thus causing the extraction screen not to appear at the 5 wave increment. DE please fix this.

6 minutes ago, SinergyX said:

• Fixed an issue with the 1000 Mastery not being rewarded when completing a Junction. If you are eligible, it'll automatically repair on login.

On my map none of the junctions are blue anymore, but when I enter one where I did all the steps, I can fight the enemy but cant activate the beam. Is there a way to track if have done them already?

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday as well. I basically have to remember which ones I've done because there's no visual indicator when we've completed them. It would be nice if they turned a different color or the list of tasks went away or something.

3 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Good to hear! Keep at it, you'll find em! Just put on as much loot radar as you can and make sure to search every room.

Do you know if I can do the same mission over and over again or do I have to pick different missions? :)

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday as well. I basically have to remember which ones I've done because there's no visual indicator when we've completed them. It would be nice if they turned a different color or the list of tasks went away or something.

And so far I tested, if you go back in a junction that you already activated, its off again. So you cant see by that if you done it :(

(that is, if I can even turn one on, the X mark isn't working)

1 hour ago, Melos-mevim said:

god damn it and after I spent all day trying to farm for enough kavat genes to make one, spent plat even and you rip it away from me before I could have a freakish pet

Same here, I was about to spend money on plat today and rush one together. And this is not even 24 hours after their stream showcasing it and they already blocked it off. Extremely disappointed.

8 minutes ago, Aftcrest said:

Did you have some already? Did they get fixed or removed, or what?

We get to keep em! And I have 4. I have one that is perminantly asking for a high 5, aother that is vanta black and headless, a long snaky demon of the fifth realm with a 2 foot tongue, and another that is just really weird. cant describe it. beyond words. 

Edited by Gear-hart

1 minute ago, Gear-hart said:

We get to keep em! And I have 4. I have one that is perminantly asking for a high 5, aother that is vanta black and headless, a long snaky demon of the fifth realm with a 2 foot tongue, and another that is just really weird. cant describe it. beyond word. 

D'awww, they sound adorable. Pics please.

Wait a second. " Prevented Future Cross breeding ". Did they ALSO fix crossbred Kubrows, or Kavats that HADN'T been claimed yet? Because My kubrow was looking patchy, and glitched up when the egg developed, and it had a few hours today before being fully incubated. But logging in after the update went live, it made my cross breed normal again? Because it went from being a glitched up dog, to a normal cat.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
      Reveal hidden contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

Current ones should be put out of their misery, theyre vomit-worthy, looking at the threads about it made me sick to my stomach. These are not funny, theyre a bug exploit and those who created these knew that they was going against the natural order so they cannot claim compensation or to keep them.