Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 10

[DE]Drew

4 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

Wait a second. " Prevented Future Cross breeding ". Did they ALSO fix crossbred Kubrows, or Kavats that HADN'T been claimed yet? Because My kubrow was looking patchy, and glitched up when the egg developed, and it had a few hours today before being fully incubated. But logging in after the update went live, it made my cross breed normal again? Because it went from being a glitched up dog, to a normal cat.

No i do not believe they did, those are going to be exclusive items for the players that earned them. 

6 minutes ago, Aftcrest said:

D'awww, they sound adorable. Pics please.

1 minute ago, Gear-hart said:

No i do not believe they did, those are going to be exclusive items for the players that earned them. 

Reveal hidden contents

Well, it was glitched up, and had patchy fur. But when the hot fix happened, suddenly, my kubrow was a kavat.

Just now, Karixolu said:

Well, it was glitched up, and had patchy fur. But when the hot fix happened, suddenly, my kubrow was a kavat.

Mine are all still gloriously #*($%%@ up. I think those ones lost their Demon Genes. Which is ironic. 

1 minute ago, Gear-hart said:

Mine are all still gloriously #*($%%@ up. I think those ones lost their Demon Genes. Which is ironic. 

Well that's kind of S#&$ty. So because I didn't spend plat to rush it, it got hotfixed?

1 minute ago, Karixolu said:

Well that's kind of S#&$ty. So because I didn't spend plat to rush it, it got hotfixed?

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't spend plat rushing a bunch of stuff only to have a hotfix make it all wasted.

Edited by polarity

2 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

Not necessarily, some of their latent genes dont show until you mature them for combat. And on top of that, some of them dont really get screwed up at all. I jettisoned 2 Kubrow/Kavats that came out normal. 

I think this hot-fix broke something. When in a mission with clanmates, I saw 2 trinity systems, 1 Mag prime Neuropitics, and a Braton prime receivers. However my boyfriend was able to choose a boar prime barrel on that same mission, which was what we were trying to get.  Also in a excavation mission people were getting all different rewards when the excavators finished.

Me and my buddy saw totally different rewards from each other after a Fissure mission. I was offered a Dakra Prime Blade, two Forma BPs, and a Nova Prime Systems, and one of the rewards he was offered (and took, while I missed out on it despite our both having been passively grinding for it for weeks) was a Trinity Prime Helmet.

Meanwhile, I had to take the Dakra Prime Blade I already had.

Which, I guess, is a rare, but still a dupe.

Edit: By the way, lag after this update is awful, which I've never experienced in this game before and would be greatly disappointed to see become commonplace.

Edited by Burnmad

STILL NO FIX FOR:

-Archwing camera being garbage
-Archwing momentum/inertia being way too high for no reason
-Archwing roll keys not existing/being implemented, resulting in a terrible six-axis system with no redeeming qualities
-Being unable to access the node underneath an alert or invasion

Thank you!

Still having the issue with polearms going straight through my body when holstered; horizontally instead of vertically.

Also just had an issue where my friend and I played a void fissure mission; my screen had different rewards than his, which resulted in him not getting the piece he needed: Mag Prime Systems. If I would have noticed a few seconds later, I would have chosen that and traded it to him. Very upsetting. :/ Please fix that.

1 hour ago, Burnmad said:

Me and my buddy saw totally different rewards from each other after a Fissure mission. I was offered a Dakra Prime Blade, two Forma BPs, and a Nova Prime Systems, and one of the rewards he was offered (and took, while I missed out on it despite our both having been passively grinding for it for weeks) was a Trinity Prime Helmet.

Meanwhile, I had to take the Dakra Prime Blade I already had.

Which, I guess, is a rare, but still a dupe.

Edit: By the way, lag after this update is awful, which I've never experienced in this game before and would be greatly disappointed to see become commonplace.

I just had this same issue. My screen showed Mag Prime Systems BP as my partner's reward, and I had some other BP (can't remember what). His screen showed two totally different items. Very upsetting, as he actually needed the systems. If I would have realized it in time, I would have chosen the systems for him instead, but it had already counted down by that time.

The Void Relic rewards are now different for each player. In other words, with 4 players I see 4 rewards that are different then the 4 rewards another player sees.

Didn't see this mentioned as an intended change. Hoping it is just a bug.

1. Kind of crappy update on Junctions since I had them all done and now they are showing not completed for the tasks. Do I have to "redo" them. See Edit
2. How about treating Junctions like nodes, i.e., Blacked out until open, so we can see which we need to work on.

EDIT: You do not have to redo them; However, if you do - you can only go in and kill the specter. The "rail" is already open.

Edited by PapaFury
update

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
      Hide contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

What the hell?

Steve said some time next week.

I was going to do it over the weekend. You didnt even give people the chance.

I was going to start this morning but then there was that server crappage going on.

Come on, give a bit of time.