Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drathe

Pluto Junction Requirments

Please, for the love of all that is holy, REMOVE THE ARCHWING REQUIRMENT from the Pluto Junction. I did not start playing Warframe for Archwings, I do not continue to play Warframe for the Archwings, and I do not like doing Archwings. And up until now, if I wanted to, I could avoid Archwing virtually everywhere. But thanks to this idiotic Junction requirement, I am *FORCED* to do a game mode I *despise*. What's next? Void Relics only drop from Conclave missions?

Not to mention the complete and utter BS that is enemy scaling. I tried to do the required Interception in a full team. Even with a full set of level 15+ gear equipped with every single Archwing mod I had, including max rank armor and shield mods.

We failed.

Horribly.

I then went and did missions on Neptune...you know, the planet *AFTER* the one I was trying to do?...yeah, I took a level 5 Warframe with unranked weapons, and did perfectly fine. So apparently something about Archwing enemies is *nothing* like regular enemies. Either that, or Archwings and their weapons really are that terribly balanced.

So please, PLEASE, let us avoid game types we don't like.

15 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

uh, Uranus is BEFORE Neptune, where the aw junction req is, just fyi

And I was so pissed off at this stupid requirement that I mistyped the planet.

I finally happened to get 3 other players together, and we managed to scrape by. I think we all used 2-3 revives, on top of all actually being revived by our teammates several times.

Yep, have to agree with You.

Those Shield Dregs, or whatever they are called, are just terrible. And we have to intercept 3 signals in ONE MISSION? Even one round is hard, what about three? I'd understand if we could do 3 rounds in one mission OR 3 one-rounded missions etc. That'd make sense, 3 signals = 3 signals.

DE pls.

I hate to say it, but you're probably barking up the wrong tree.  After the Atlas thing, it looks like non-Archwing content being locked behind Archwing missions is here to stay.