Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour Cosmetic Animations! Altering bullet jump and dodging animations. [Added more Q&A, Added more discussions, special thanks for the support]

(PSN)L-B-H-100

On 9/27/2016 at 1:07 AM, Sibericus said:

The only one of these that I cannot seem to fully appreciate is the Noble style.  I've tried looking at it from other perspectives, but it just feels too rigid and weak compared to the rest of them.  The arms always crossing behind the back is an interesting design choice, but there should be as much posture variety as the rest of the animations.  My suggestions are to have the hands cross in the front when dodging backwards and while dodging sideways hold the arms like a matador in a bullfight for that extra bit of flair.  It just adds a bit more distinction between poses and makes it look less like Loki's hands were glued to his rear.

It's supposed to evoke a "Kung Fu" master's serene and mystical movement, like you'd see in a movie where the actors are using wires for their stylized fights. You are so confident in your mastery of combat - or so contemptuous of your enemy's form - that instead of dashing, diving, or preparing to block you simply slip just out of reach of his strike, hands still behind your back. I don't know if I'd pick it over the others, myself, but the aesthetic is pretty cool to me, and I love how much conceptual ground the different sets manage to cover.