Artifact Defense Event Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

Ne6NL2F.jpg

We have received a dispatch from the Lotus:

Attention all Tenno,

We have found three rare Artifacts in transit throughout the system. We believe that enemy forces may have obtained knowledge of these shipments and are moving to intercept them. The Artifacts will be in transit for the next three days. If an Artifact is threatened, I will send out an alert beacon requesting defense forces. Attacks could come at any time and these artifacts are vital to our cause. Stay vigilant.

This weekend's event will be focused on special defense missions. The reward? One of three new Artifacts. Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, and Infested Impedance all have the chance to be added to the Tenno arsenal, should you complete the objectives.

In order to secure the artifacts, you and your team will need to survive a number of defense waves. This number may vary, do not be daunted. The will of a Tenno is uncompromising.

These artifacts will bear the mission “Secure the Artifacts”, and will appear commonly over the next 72 hours, starting tomorrow.

Your mission will begin at 12:00 PM EST on Friday, June 21. Stay tuned for the Lotus’ beacons! They will go silent on Monday…  

See you out there!

Edited by DERebecca
Grammar edits :D

Finally another event! :D

Just one question though: Are these artifact cards like the previous ones or they already have been modified to allow ranking up?

Previous ones, 99% sure. Seeing as they said the system was coming with U9 in the live stream.

" The reward? One of three new Artifacts. Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, and Infested Impedance"

We only get one. The completionistic impulse in me is upset

The reward of each defense you do is one of them. Do multiple missions, get multiple artifacts.

" The reward? One of three new Artifacts. Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, and Infested Impedance"

We only get one. The completionistic impulse in me is upset

I believe that may be confusing wording. You will have chances to get all 3!