The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug after leaving one's Dojo

Xenonyz

Dear developers at DE,

after the Spectres of the Rail update, I came across a bug that can be pretty irritating at times, so I'm writing this bug report here urging that you fix this issue. I will add that the bug did not use to occur before the update.

I realized that after leaving someone's Dojo and returning to your ship, your Warframe is in kneeling stance instead of standing normally. The W, A, S and D keys will not move the player forward, right, backwards or left respectively. When jumping, the Warframe maintains the kneeling position, defying the laws of Physics. The only way to move forward is by pressing the CTRL key (or, in my case, Q), which will make the Warframe do the usual going-forward thing, but maintaining the kneeling pose.

The issue of the Warframe's kneeling pose can be fixed by pressing ESC, which causes the Warframe to normally stand back up on its feet. Nevertheless, after doing so, your profile does not appear on top of the options when pressing ESC. When going to the market, credits and platinum also do not appear at the top of the screen. Additionally, one does not get invites from other players at that time. In short, it is completely bugged out and it requires you to close and re-open the game in order for the issue to be fixed.

Seeing that I usually do "buisinness" in the game (meaning that I continuously join others' Dojo's to trade, invite other people to my own and go to Maroo's Bazaar, constantly exchanging trading areas), it would be a really hard bug for me to deal with because I'd need to close the game and re-log in all the time.

Please note that the issue does not occur after aborting any mission (including leaving a relay) or even successfully finishing a mission. It seems to only be connected to the Dojo.

Albeit being kind of besides the point, I'd also like to shift your attention to this matter. It is also an issue that seems to have been caused after the Spectres of the Rail update and I've also experienced it various times.

I hope that you will take the time to look into those issues, just like I took the time to report about them.

Sincerely yours,

A random Tenno

EDIT: Navigation is also completely useless. This is killing me.

Edited by Xenonyz

I actually get a variation of this. I'm fine leaving the Dojo, I only get this kneeling bug when I come back from a Junction that I already completed; that is, I have to leave on the craft I came in on. If the unlocking animation plays for the first time ya do it, I'm fine. In my case though, the only way to fix it is to log out and back in. I never stand back up, and I can't interact with anything. I can jump kneeling in place though; heh.