The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Statue's on minimap

Celas_

Hi Guys i make every day the Syndicate missions and i hate it that the syndicate statue's not showed on the minimap. Before i go i take the Ignis and the Carrier destroy Container's and search all Rooms but this takes too long. It is possible to show them on the minimap with Loot Detector? i mean the Cephalon Fragment's are showed too on the minimap. It's not hard to do this Syndicate statue's too or?.

Sry for my bad english :)

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

They are shown on the minimap if i recall correctly if using loot detector. Problem is they show up like a generic loot pickup icon. 

Yes but is stupid because with a own symbol on the minimap you don't need 10min or so for one mission when you want all 8 statue's

It is a necessity though, because the syndicate medallions are supposed to be "hidden", an extra reward for those people who try and look for them in the levels and having them show up on the minimap would kind of ruin the purpose of that. If I were you, I wouldn't feel so obligated to gather all 8 of them in every mission, just grab the ones you happen to come across. Your idea of using ignis and loot detector is good though, because you can burn all the normal crates, and the loot markers that are left over can usually be the syndicate statues.