The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict Raid issues(After Solar Rail update)

creeperbossya

It has been observed that after the Solar Rails update fewer people want to do the Jordas Verdict raid(JV). This is a summary of all the issues I have heard off and have faced during the JV run I had after the update

-The "Mission Complete screen" is stuck on the HUD preventing movement,etc, in between stages of the raid. Same glitch happened to my squad yesterday for LoR when i had a full squad.(I went with a full squad for JV today as well and the glitch occurred)

-The host crashes when he tries to leave the Golem after a nerve is killed.

-Glitch of golem being pushed out of the map by Elytron's Warhead ability

-When entering the Golem's engine, the archwing's speed boost(shift) feels more sluggish/slower than before the Solar Rail update.

On a side note it was very hard to orientate and and move into the golem as holding shift and following the spiral path disorientates the player with the new archwing movement system.

7 minutes ago, creeperbossya said:

The host crashes when he tries to leave the Golem after a nerve is killed.

This has been reported already. Besides, it sometimes happens before the nerve is killed too.

7 minutes ago, creeperbossya said:

Glitch of golem being pushed out of the map by Elytron's Warhead ability

Golem being movable is no news, it's a few months old glitch. It's not Elytron's Warhead only, it's also Odonata's Repel.

Let's hope for a soon fix, I wanna play some JV already :(

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2016 at 7:18 AM, creeperbossya said:

It has been observed that after the Solar Rails update fewer people want to do the Jordas Verdict raid(JV). This is a summary of all the issues I have heard off and have faced during the JV run I had after the update

-The "Mission Complete screen" is stuck on the HUD preventing movement,etc, in between stages of the raid. Same glitch happened to my squad yesterday for LoR when i had a full squad.(I went with a full squad for JV today as well and the glitch occurred)

-The host crashes when he tries to leave the Golem after a nerve is killed.

-Glitch of golem being pushed out of the map by Elytron's Warhead ability

-When entering the Golem's engine, the archwing's speed boost(shift) feels more sluggish/slower than before the Solar Rail update.

On a side note it was very hard to orientate and and move into the golem as holding shift and following the spiral path disorientates the player with the new archwing movement system.

The missions complete and host crash appear to have been fixed, I haven't encountered them for quite some time now. Just don't use the warhead, no real reason to.

The new archwing system you'll just have to practice some more :P