Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissures and good old RNG

GLTHX

6 hours ago, FunkadelicMayhem said:

I/NO ONE should not have to bring Nekros to solo! Or a Loki to solo! People want to solo in their favorite frames, not group up and be told how to have fun.

When I solo I solo with my Nezha or Oberon. Because they are my fav. If I join your raid then you or DE can tell me what I should bring (thats how DE designed raids no matter how you spin it). Until then let people who like to solo... solo... Its that simple. If you like to group up thats AWESOME, but you know what else is awesome... meeting half way. If you are in a clan, group or run with friends all the time nothing is going to change your mind, so dont force people who like to solo run in groups.

Well, you don't have to get relic rewards, I was just giving a realistic solution to a problem at hand. If you truly despise human contact I think you are playing the wrong game, but keep making suggestion posts maybe DE will make a change.

On 7/17/2016 at 2:58 PM, GLTHX said:

Hello.
I'm usually not the salty type, but this is slowly making me mad. So, whose bright idea was to include all these 3 things when they were designing the Fissures:
1. A time limit of 3 minutes + around 10 seconds for every reactant that you bring to the Fissure;
2. Enemies dropping reactant based on good old RNG (then again, what else could it be based on in Warframe?);
3. Mission failed if the player fails the Fissure.

Seriously, DE, do you even play your own game anymore, or do you just breed endless amounts of kubrows and kavats on streams now? I failed yet another mission, because I wanted to seal a Fissure and earn some ducats. I dropped the relic into the Fissure, started killing mobs, but the Fissure spawned maybe three of them (in a horde killing game, but whatever), then it started spawning just one. I don't know, maybe the rest have gone hiding in the other rooms, maybe it was a bug, who knows. At this snail pace I managed to seal the Fissure in 80%, and the timer has run out.
Do I really have to find a group just to do a friggin lvl 10 Fissure, because you decided to restrict the spawn to a whole of 3 enemies and gave them such a low chance of drop?

Now that I'm slightly calmer, I have a question: Is there any 'secret' way to deal with this? Or is failing the whole mission a part of RNG and wonky AI running off to other rooms now? I have to say I just tried T1 and T2 Fissures, as I first wanted to get to know what are they about, but seeing how it just trolls me I don't think I want to go to higher level ones.

Inb4 "Git gud" posts, I one-shotted every single one of the enemies (not much of an achievement on level 10 anyway).

Sorry for all the salt, I'm just angry over failing several missions for such a stupid reason and kinda sad that most features in the game are based on RNG now.

I feel you man, they don't all spawn with in the same area, and its kind of annoying. But DE Steve had said hopefully soon that the fissures will be different making the missions more interesting, and mixing in more void elements. In terms of reactant , if you play with people u should have at least 20 on the ground when your finished. I did try one on my own and couldn't get any from the enemies. So the solo play needs to be fixed in terms of drop tables, hopfully more trace drops to :)