Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ALL NEW Kuria Locations(before in deception missions)

WindRanger

Question

The 3-4 confirmed on Cervantes, Earth - the tile that is more foresty than the rest of the tiles, with lots of tall trees and numerous excavator spawn points. However, it reports as ALREADY SCANNED for me despite 3-4 being the only one I'm missing.

EDIT: Am I blind or is there no Earth Spy node anymore?

Edited by Aurea_Hiigara

7 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

The 3-4 confirmed on Cervantes, Earth - the tile that is more foresty than the rest of the tiles, with lots of tall trees and numerous excavator spawn points. However, it reports as ALREADY SCANNED for me despite 3-4 being the only one I'm missing.

First I posted that 3-4 and 1-3 changed. sorry.  3-4 is box(?) zone. 

Edit : CAMBRIA

Edited by -Cyros-

1 minute ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Alright, after the changes, the new 3-4 in the box zone confirmed on Exterminate, a dead end room off the beaten path. Easy to recognize with the stairs going up and to the right.

Thanks for explain. :) 

4 minutes ago, Morngar said:

I'm having trouble with 1-3. Is there a better map than cervantes to get that area?

Cervantes (Excavation) was the last one I tried after a couple runs of Mantle (Capture) and Everest (Exterminate) with no success, even though I remember that room as one of the most frequent you would see on Earth, and, luckily for me, I got it on the first try on Cervantes (Excavation) so I don't know if there is one node that has better chances to yield that room.

Anyhow, if you still have problems finding it you could send me a friend request in-game and I'll help you get that Kuria.

Just now, Mechos said:

Cervantes (Excavation) was the last one I tried after a couple runs of Mantle (Capture) and Everest (Exterminate) with no success, even though I remember that room as one of the most frequent you would see on Earth, and, luckily for me, I got it on the first try on Cervantes (Excavation) so I don't know if there is one node that has better chances to yield that room.

Anyhow, if you still have problems finding it you could send me a friend request in-game and I'll help you get that Kuria.

I just found it with my buddy. He's probaby a good luck charm been doing it an hour. And anyone else who is reading this be careful there might be a room that looks almost the same.

Just now, Morngar said:

I just found it with my buddy. He's probaby a good luck charm been doing it an hour. And anyone else who is reading this be careful there might be a room that looks almost the same.

Indeed there is, but as far as I remember that "fake" one is smaller and doesn't have a cascade. Good luck in finding the rest if you haven't.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

And what exactly is the benefit of scanning Kuria?  Serious question. I've seen them and scanned them but why?  Just to complete your codex?

At 50% completion, you get the kuria badge.

At 100% you get the kuria noggle.

On 23/07/2016 at 1:36 AM, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

Ah ok thanks for explaining.  Noggle would be cool.

And in the Codex in the ODDITIES, you will find a complete poem of how the Twin Queens came to rule the Grineer.

Edited by Venom-Snake

I still can't find the 1-3...is it possible to have a screenshot from another point of view to see better that zone...?  i always see the room with no cascade when i try cervantes or others, so i think would may be easyer to find the kuria if i have a...."panoramic" scene... xD